What's new

Indian Romeo & Juliet - RAM LEELA

ram-leela_13536513121.jpg

priya gupta ‏@priyaguptatimes

Watched Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Ram Leela songs..nobody can bring out romance and aesthetics like him..it looks like a winner!!! #ramleela

I am in my OWN country, what you are in USA? :D

Its a joke.....LaBong jokes about being a refugee from East Bengal....Scorpionex and Aka123 are also refugees...You are in Bangal in Ghoti land....lol!

Its a joke.....LaBong jokes about being a refugee from East Bengal....Scorpionex and Aka123 are also refugees...You are in Bangal in Ghoti land....lol!

Yeah it's a joke. It's true also. We did come here as refugees. We HAD TO leave our ancestral land; the land that was our home for generations, we HAD TO leave all the wealth & landed properties that our forefathers had acquired for generations, we HAD TO leave behind a few dead family members, we HAD TO leave behind our way of life, all in the name of religion. But one thing we Bangals didn't leave behind; our will to fight against all odds and rise again, and here we are...! :)

And bangal-ghoti fight now only exist in football field. :)

Yeah it's a joke. It's true also. We did come here as refugees. We HAD TO leave our ancestral land; the land that was our home for generations, we HAD TO leave all the wealth & landed properties that our forefathers had acquired for generations, we HAD TO leave behind a few dead family members, we HAD TO leave behind our way of life, all in the name of religion. But one thing we Bangals didn't leave behind; our will to fight against all odds and rise again. :)

And bangal-ghoti fight now only exist in football field. :)

Read this:

VIEW Foundation Digital Talking Library: Ekti Tulsi Gacher Kahini read

I heard about it but never got a chance to read it. Bengali font is not showing on my mobile, need to read it later on my comp. And I know the loss was on both sides, but it was all in the name of religion, and the irony is all religions are supposed to inculcate the sense of peace, harmony, & justice
Into the mortals, but we have used it, and continuously using it for a very different purpose.

This cannot be unseen

He did his O and A levels from Oxford International School, Dhaka and did BBA from Manchester University, UK but his English is very poor yet he tries to speak in English in shows and interviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard about it but never got a chance to read it. Bengali font is not showing on my mobile, need to read it later on my comp. And I know the loss was on both sides, but it was all in the name of religion, and the irony is all religions are supposed to inculcate the sense of peace, harmony, & justice
Into the mortals, but we have used it, and continuously using it for a very different purpose.

Well I think people do whatever they want and just use religion to justify whatever they are doing...that's why we see so much conflicting views on anything from religious people and all of them quote the same books to justify their view.

He did his O and A levels from Oxford International School, Dhaka and did BBA from Manchester University, UK but his English is very poor yet he tries to speak in English in shows and interviews.

why are they using English in a bengali channel.. and saying he wants to show his country's culture... :frown:

OMG! This is painful to watch. He is also very effeminate and has an awful voice.

Back
Top Bottom