What's new

Indian right-wing Hindus reject Norway killer's praise

my2cents

Reaction score
Country
India
Indian right-wing Hindus reject Norway killer's praise

(AFP) – 7 hours ago

NEW DELHI — India's right-wing Hindu groups on Wednesday rejected lavish praise heaped on them by Norwegian gunman Anders Behring Breivik in his online manifesto.

Breivik, who killed 76 people in twin attacks last week in Norway and was described by police as a Christian fundamentalist, hailed India's Hindu nationalist movement as a key ally in a global struggle to contain the spread of Islam.

But Breivik's ringing endorsement and his call for support from hardline Hindu groups angered nationalist Hindu organisations such as the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) and Vishwa Hindu Parishad (World Hindu Council).

"Breivik's act of killing innocents is reprehensible in the strongest possible words. The attempts to link it to the Hindutva movement are also equally reprehensible," said RSS spokesman Ram Madhav.

"Violence has never been our ally and it will never be. Breivik's gory act should be condemned by everybody."

Breivik, who called himself anti-Muslim, expressed his support for Hindutva -- a comprehensive umbrella term that encompasses the Hindu nationalist movement in India.

The movement regards Islam as a foreign element and aims to unite Hindu society.

Breivik endorsed the views of right-wing Hindu groups and criticised the Indian government for "appeasing Muslims".

Senior leaders of the VHP also distanced themselves from Breivik.

"Linking European right-wing thinking with the most ancient Hindu cultural ideology is absurd," Praveen Togadia, VHP international secretary general, told AFP.

The right-wing Hindu organisations said they have had no contact or correspondence with the Norwegian extremist.

Time for these right wing organizations to move away from hate filled rhetorics and divisive politics as they seem to attract all the wrong kind to their organizations. Both Norwegian killer Anders Behring Breivik and Samjhota express killer Swami Aseemanand seem to take refuge in this hate filled garbage.

they should reject this bloody guy claims as its totally wrong and look at that stupid write in end of documents who they will treat indians after job done take them as slaves in EU lolz he is brainless idiot .

they should reject this bloody guy claims as its totally wrong and look at that stupid write in end of documents who they will treat indians after job done take them as slaves in EU lolz he is brainless idiot .

Time to throw all these right wing wackos into mental institutions. Never know when they will explode.

Time to throw all these right wing wackos into mental institutions. Never know when they will explode.

sir i can not say abut it as members will attack as terror supporter to me .BTW extreme in both sides and enemy of humans

my hunch is this Norwegian guy would not stand trial and will be declared mentally unfit.

yep his color is not dark or black or brown so forget even he kill 19999999999999999 he will declare mentally sick and set to be free ASAP he is white .

I told you before, that retard is telling lie.... These organizations have no extremism at all...

hmmmm, so they disown his adulation for them; but they (groups like BJP, Shiv Sena, etc.) idolize Hitler??

These politician always have two faces--they must be gloating inside. They gloat over others misfortune. Its all about superiority of races and to
maintain purity of their race.

It's good that they did this, but they shouldn't have to because guilt by association is flawed argument.

I say this even though I dislike to say the least the views right wing Hindus.

bhai koi to le lo responsibility.....:lol:
NOT this time its serious matter even alqaida taliban never take it .lolz
BTW they was writing that we done it as response of usama killing but guy was white so they cancel it :rofl:

hmmmm, so they disown his adulation for them; but they (groups like BJP, Shiv Sena, etc.) idolize Hitler??

yes sir....hindus extremists and non extremists both love neetaji and neetaji loved hitler and israelis love both hindu extremists and no extremists cause they loved neetaji who futrher loved hitler.:lol:

hitler sent a u-boat to mumbai to pick neetaji...they brought him into nazi germany where he was instructed by hitler...neetaji offered full support to hitler and told him they could build the largest concentration camp for jews in new delhi..hitler agreed...gave neetaji the funds and then had him trasported back to india goa in a u-boat...later hitler lost the war and the plans for the concentration camps went down the drain:agree:

Back
Top Bottom