What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

Does our military elite actually have to guts to follow through? Announcing a death sentence is one thing and actually going through it is another. We are too used to bogus announcements and publicity stunts since the time of GRS. We cant even hang the hardcore local terrorists after years of conviction. I just feel this is a plot to salvage the declining reputation after the recent release of Dr Asim etc.

give me a break, mighty RAW doesn't know who screwed them during their sleep, but they were watching everything live, Delusional Indians........

RAW would have known what was to happen and when was to happen,it must be someone from the top of the ranks to leak the info,remember they had all the time to select him, have email conversation ,phone interview and send the fligh tickets and play it in such a way that he reaches where they wanted him just 2 days before the judgement,or the other theory is they must be watching all the procedings live...

You are right, maybe he will die like Sarabjit Singh.
I hope you remember what happened to sanaullah ranjay after sarabjit was killed in prison..This is BJP govt and not some impotent confirm govt who would just pass condemnation statements should there be any attack on khulbhushan..You people ,after so many years ,started seeing peace gradually..Poking India which is led by radical hindus at this juncture would be a grave mistake on your part...You just wait and see what happens.

I hope you remember what happened to sanaullah ranjay after sarabjit was killed in prison..This is BJP govt and not some impotent confirm govt who would just pass condemnation statements should there be any attack on khulbhushan..You people ,after so many years ,started seeing peace gradually..Poking India which is led by radical hindus at this juncture would be a grave mistake on your part...You just wait and see what happens.

:lol::lol::lol:

Let me know what kind of cocaine you had to snort. It must've been good.

give me a break, mighty RAW doesn't know who screwed them during their sleep, but they were watching everything live, Delusional Indians........
You do need a break,how will RAW know if you screw them in your sleep,wake up..

If its not live,then i am sure someone really high ranking mole leaked the news to raw. we wont name him and spoil the 0% record.

View attachment 390108

Not to forget that it was India's pressure on Britain that Scotland Yard dropped charges on Altaf Hussain regarding money laundering since the that money had blue print of R&AW on it while all state of Pakistan could do was to just witness the U turns of Scotland Yard. ( http://newsweekpakistan.com/why-doesnt-the-u-k-help/)

I foresee him being released in a decade or so, living a heroic life in India!! I mean come on.. be realistic!

the indians had nothing to do with the charges being dropped....the UK didnt want to pursue the charges b/c to them MQM and its dissidents in UK are basically leverage for them to use. It's just state-craft.

Pakistani lobby in UK is quite strong and can out-smart the indians --- but the British are just looking after their own selfish self interests....they need a card to pull influence in Karachi, they used to come begging to Islamabad when they needed help taming Helmand Province (occupied Afghanistan)

it's just statecraft, thats how the game works

p.s. I hope Altaf Hussain does move to endia or at least say he will......Brahamdagh Bugti officially became a laughing stock and lost whatever tiny support he had the day he asked Modi for political asylum. Both are criminals, both clearly have substance abuse problems too :laugh:

It does not work that way.

What I am hearing is that he might have been killed already during the torcher and this exercise is just to cover up the death due to torcher, he is already dead.

Lol ..where have you heard this?? Some hindustani outlet i assume..we are not like you vile creatures who torture even our innocent fisherman.

Country Risk

Pakistan's death sentence for alleged Indian spy likely trigger for temporary increase in cross-border incidents in Kashmir

IHS Jane's Country Risk Daily Report

11 April 2017

EVENT

The Pakistani military's media wing, the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR), announced on 10 April that an alleged Indian spy, Kulbushan Jadhav, had been sentenced to death by a military court.

The ISPR said that Jadhav had confessed to being tasked by India's Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) to "co-ordinate and organise espionage/sabotage activities" in Balochistan and Karachi.

According to Pakistani officials, Jadhav was arrested by security forces during a raid in March 2016 in Mashkel, Balochistan. In a confession on video subsequently released by the ISPR that month, Jadhav appears to admit to being a serving Indian Navy officer and supporting Baloch separatist groups.

NAJAM SETHI ON KULBUSHAN JADAV AND HOW AT THE END OF THIS FARCE HE WILL IN FACT GET COUNSELOR ACCESS AND NOT GET EXECUTED AT ALL BUT 10-15 YEAR LATER WILL BE SWAPED FOR AN EQUALLY IMPORTANT ISI AGENT.
He is defensive all throughout the video about how Kulbushan's death sentence is not a result of the Pak army ISI agent/Lt. Col. Muhammad Habib Zahir caught in Nepal, who he calls either "bewakoof" or "ambitious" but not a spy.

I'm guessing he must be really important if Pakistanis are willing to risk fake-posturing publicly about "hanging" Jadav.
Lets start up the fryer coz its gonna take time to divvy up this whale,:devil: he is no guppy that's for sure, maybe give CIA the leftovers.

Why was he tried in military court? Not trusting the civil courts? I am sure no terrorist is gonna threaten the judge in this case?

We have a history of catching RAW agents who admit to being RAW agents as soon as they land in Bharat. It's usually the first sentence that comes out of their mouth. I don't think anyone cares about threats coming out of Bharat. You guys are overestimating your influence, but feel free to keep doing that.
Keep barking.

And you keep meowing - it is kinda cute.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom