What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

I don't think Pakistan will hang Kulbhoshan..

And Pakistan shouldn't..

Kulbhoshan will not die because of his terrorism, it is the statements from Indian government which will kill him...

We are hanging Hussain Mubarak Petal who is not an Indian citizen :D so its non of India concern. We don't know any yadav :D

Sushma soraaj is saying that india will talk to president mamnoon hussain

8:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

I too had similar apprehension but we also need to keep certain facts one of which is that now army chief has further endorsed this decision and has made headlines that enemies of Pakistan will know etc etc. Defense minister khawja Asif than had to come out and endorse the same. He even named India, a change in PML N policy so far which was not to name India under any circumstances. With Panama decision in the limbo, meaning it could go in any direction, pml will not embarrass the army over such critical matter. Doing so will mean an open confrontation. This could also mean dawn leaks to be surfaced again. Point being pml n is too deep in its own shit that they can hardly resist no matter how bad they want too.
you are right but this is pakistan and we have long history of U turns under pressure. what if the coas also proved to be another kiyani? the words "honor and principle" are not found in our dictionary. backing down on this decision will be a huge shame for the military and the country . i dont mention the politicians here as they are already completely shameless. you mentioned khawaja asif . remember what he said about the military in parliament few years back and now he is the defence minister of the same military. so these guys have no deen iman.

A fair verdict by the military court. Good work! And hopefully serves as a message to those plotting or conspiring against Pakistan. You will be caught, you will be interrogated, humiliated and lose your head at the gallows at a time of our choosing :meeting:

Fair enough but who will decide he was involved in killing of innocent civilians, your courts only, be it military court, isnt it?
Then what's the problem in sharing the evidence with court of repute like your SC. What's the problem with giving him consular access (or you believe our consular will snatch him and take him away to India)
Writing monkey could have been avoided but since you wrote it then it prima facie appears you are not open to any arguments and suggestions. Its ok.

Yeah our courts only that's what law says international and Pakistani
Each and every country in the world has such laws they don't handover spy's
This guy was involved in terrorist activities
If he wants to challenge the verdict than he can challenge it in higher military court and after that if he isn't satisfied he can challenge it in supreme court of Pakistan
But that's it only Pakistani courts not Indian courts

Sushma soraaj is saying that india will talk to president mamnoon hussain

8:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Jab yeh Sussu-ma-Suwwar-Aaj call karay tou Pakistan ko iss ki call record kar ke tv pe chalani chahiey..

Jab yeh Sussu-ma-Suwwar-Aaj call karay tou Pakistan ko iss ki call record kar ke tv pe chalani chahiey..

talking to mamnoon Hussain is hardly a plan....

I am not sure that mamnoon Hussain can actually talk... I have never heard him talk ... I may be wrong...

as for discussion going on above.... there is a difference between jhadav and previously found US and indian spies...

jhadav is directly involved in terrorism... not just spying or espionage.... he will not be spared....

upload_2017-4-11_13-15-57.png

https://t.co/dTOOyZ9gd7

India's problem is not the rat himself! It is R&AW which is going to cement the Pakistan's stance of India's State Sponsored Terrorism in country. India will do whatever she could do to get him out.

Not to forget that it was India's pressure on Britain that Scotland Yard dropped charges on Altaf Hussain regarding money laundering since the that money had blue print of R&AW on it while all state of Pakistan could do was to just witness the U turns of Scotland Yard. ( http://newsweekpakistan.com/why-doesnt-the-u-k-help/)

I foresee him being released in a decade or so, living a heroic life in India!! I mean come on.. be realistic!

Last edited:
Why entertaining off topic posts, bro? There is good news for us regarding Kulbhusan Jhadav...Lets count his days...:)

Indian happiness on kidnapping our retired personnel again proved to be so shot lived...:lol:

U can keep your tongue in Modi's ***...Pakistanis don't mind it...We will show you and your low life leader what is the difference between playing in Gujarat and playing with PAKISTAN...
:pakistan:

All the best dude such false bravado is exactly the reason why your country is in its current state

All the best dude such false bravado is exactly the reason why your country is in its current state
what current state? Pakistan is the only country in south Asia which doesn't accept the India's hegemony and has the ability to expose it nefarious designs unlike Nepal and Bangladesh. ! Kulbushan is the living example.

Back
Top Bottom