What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

Lol Mr Davis was not in contact with TTP or anti Pakistan elements and was handed over because the families of the victims took blood money and forgave him that was all according to the law. Now Jadhav dude has killed people for terrorism motives that brings in different punishment.
we are going off topic but still
one of the victims wife commited suicide because she wanted justice and not blood money.
blood money was thrust on them by then isi chief shuja pasha who was himself present in court to free raymond

we are going off topic but still
one of the victims wife commited suicide because she wanted justice and not blood money.
blood money was thrust on them by then isi chief shuja pasha who was himself present in court to free raymond
Sir you are not only going off topic but you are coming up with conspiracy theories. Davis was a criminal, Jadhav is a terrorists. Every country has it's criminal law and every country has it's terrorists law, Now let me come on topic Davis gave blood money Jadhav cannot. Under 7ATA law the state becomes the party and not any individual and Jadhav has a case against the state of Pakistan not any individual that he can pay the blood money and go home.

If Pakistan is doing a fine job isolating itself than India needs nothing to worry about since we a are doing your work for you. Similarly if our establishment has zero credibility again India needs nothing to worry.
As for your concerns, well you should had shown those concerns to your government when that Sent him and many like him before for spying espionage, terrorism in other countries. That was your civic duty, to question your government for the policy that they are following bringing the whole region to chaos but you did not do that. Infact you and your ilks cheered it and further strengthened your rogue regime and its band of fundamentalist Yahoo's. So you failed in your civic duty right there and rather pathetically if I may add.
As for us well We are not here to please India or Indians or convince them about our judicial system. You are a nobody to us and your opinion or civic duty means zilch to us.
Your argument lost its value when you mentioned balochis. There are many balochis here who can burst your lies but again like I said we don't need to prove anything to anyone least of that to an Indian. Instead of showing your concerns about Baluchistan, use that for Kashmir where your occupational forces are mass murdering the innocent Kashmir's. This is your civic duty.

There is no argument - you have your views and I have mine and the twain shall never meet. In all likelihood, he is a spy. If indeed he is one, why the whole cloak and dagger trial - why not a public trial? From what I understand (do correct me if I am wrong), he hasn't been tried merely for espionage, he has also been tried for terrorism and convicted too. The man would have to be a mix of James Bond and Zorro to single-handedly conduct terror in all of Balochistan. While I am obviously not privy to Government information - it is my view that the man is a spy but not a terrorist. I doubt a hue and cry of this magnitude would have been raised in India if he was tried merely for spying which too would have carried a life imprisonment sentence or perhaps the death sentence (I am unaware of Pak laws). I am sure there are enough Balochis who are patriotic about Pakistan - I don't doubt that. And yes, I am against the Army being in Kashmir - it is my opinion that the Army should either be in the barracks or on the border - any Army should not be in charge of any civilian area for longer than 6 months - else what follows is human misery and gross human rights violations.

The day Kulbhushan Jadhav will be hanged has not been anounced. Do you people know why? Coz its not gonna happen. Not today, not tomorrow and not in your life time. Your nation will not be able to hang Kulbhushan Jadhav. You don't have what it takes to do that. Not only we will get him free but your generals will hold media conference while releasing him with smiles and media photo ops "for the sake of humanity". In reality we will make the situation so dire where Pakistan will be more than happy to release him. And we Indians will be laughing in our drawing rooms watching ISPR sing songs of peace. I want you all to remember this message.
Let's hope ur dream comes true BTW i would just say that "Dil bahlanay ke liay khuwab acha ghalib"

Sent from my SM-G900F using Defence.pk mobile app

Spies and traitors are executed for espionage.
That is all over the world.

Spies are even swapped but here its on the Governments.

He was a spy involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan he was caught in Pakistan he confessed that he was involved in terrorist activities and now he will face the punishment for it too InshAllah he will be hanged till death war mongering, insults and chest thumping isn't gonna save him at all.

May be spies will be swapped similar like Anna Chapman.

Mohammad Habib Zahir for Kulbhushan Jhadav .

Spies are even exchanged but here its on the Governments.

May be spies will be exchanged similar like Anna Chapman.

Mohammad Habib Zahir for Kulbhushan Jhadav .
We will see what happens.

Read this:

India knows why Pakistan sentenced Jadhav to death, says envoy Basit
Pakistan High Commissioner to New Delhi Abdul Basit defended the death sentence given to Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav by a Field General Court Martial, saying he received a fair trial, the details of which could not be made public but that the Indian government is aware of "what [Pakistan] is talking about".

In an interview with India Today on Wednesday, Basit said that Jadhav was "not an ordinary man. He was a serving [Indian navy's] officer," which is why he was tried in a military's court "as so many other Pakistanis have been tried before [him]".

Jadhav was arrested on March 3, 2016, through a counter-intelligence operation in Balochistan's Mashkel area for his involvement in espionage and sabotage activities against Pakistan.

Defending Jadhav's sentencing, the envoy to India said that Pakistan has "arrested hundreds of operatives and foot soldiers on the basis of information provided by Jadhav" ever since his arrest.

When asked why was India not allowed consular access to Jadhav despite regulations under International law, Basit said that consular access is not "automatic", especially matters that are "sensitive" and related to "security".

"Consular access is not provided across the board, let us remember that," he maintained.

"We must understand Commander Jadhav had been visiting Pakistan since 2003 on an original, genuine Indian passport under a fake name of Mubarak Hussain Patel. It is for you to tell us why he was travelling under a fake name with an original Indian passport," the envoy said.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1326535

Raymond Davis might have been involved in get OBL op, but KY is involved in terror network and harm State of Pakistan.
ya and the usb found from raymond davis , had ayatul ul kursi in it?
nothing found against state of pakistan. what a mockery of sharia law only to be applied to specific persons when needed to go scot free

We will see what happens.

Read this:

India knows why Pakistan sentenced Jadhav to death, says envoy Basit
Pakistan High Commissioner to New Delhi Abdul Basit defended the death sentence given to Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav by a Field General Court Martial, saying he received a fair trial, the details of which could not be made public but that the Indian government is aware of "what [Pakistan] is talking about".

In an interview with India Today on Wednesday, Basit said that Jadhav was "not an ordinary man. He was a serving [Indian navy's] officer," which is why he was tried in a military's court "as so many other Pakistanis have been tried before [him]".

Jadhav was arrested on March 3, 2016, through a counter-intelligence operation in Balochistan's Mashkel area for his involvement in espionage and sabotage activities against Pakistan.

Defending Jadhav's sentencing, the envoy to India said that Pakistan has "arrested hundreds of operatives and foot soldiers on the basis of information provided by Jadhav" ever since his arrest.

When asked why was India not allowed consular access to Jadhav despite regulations under International law, Basit said that consular access is not "automatic", especially matters that are "sensitive" and related to "security".

"Consular access is not provided across the board, let us remember that," he maintained.

"We must understand Commander Jadhav had been visiting Pakistan since 2003 on an original, genuine Indian passport under a fake name of Mubarak Hussain Patel. It is for you to tell us why he was travelling under a fake name with an original Indian passport," the envoy said.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1326535

Mohammad Habib Zahir is Retired Lt Colonel , both are ex servicemen.

Your gov hasn't confirmed if he's actually with you or not and btw we captured your guy when he was inside Pakistan and (if we're to assume he's with you) you kidnapped him from another country.

According to Indian Government he was kidnapped from Iran , Chabahar port.

just wondering why uzair blaoch is taken in army custody?
raw ifillition?
in 2015 ex home minister of sind zulfiqar mirza said it on tv
that asif zardari is raw agent
and he has proofs of it
he said he is also a murderer
and has proofs of it
since 2 yrs not a single agency/ or any law department asked him to come and record his bayyan
or just ...that army dosent want all the truth
just the selected, edited truth

or the game of throne has begun
like the 3 aides of zardari gone missing?

we were fed a similar story of dr imran farooq murder
2 persons were mysteriously arested along chamman border
Mohsin n Kashif
they gave all the details of murder,
how they did it
who ardered it
etc
what happend
??/ well nothing happned
we just banned altaf hussain from giving his speeches
justice served ,, ha ha ha

Why we are highlighting him only as a Spy , He was Running a terrorist network in Pakistan, specialy in Balouchistan,,,,so we need to highlight him as a Terrorists sponsor and mastermind, to expose the real face of India , and to prove indian involvement in Balouchistan,Spy is a bit soft word for this terrorist who may have killed hunderds of innocent paksitani
And Army should hang him ASAP to teach india a lesson.

The delusions of grandeur that I am seeing from bharatis in this episode are completely out of the ball park. Their delusions would make suggest they took some drug that hasn't even been invented yet. I mean we hear of heroin, ecstasy, cocaine etc being the hard drugs. These guys have found something completely new and are taking that.

I haven't seen so much anger and bravado either, since the Mumbai attacks. Clearly Pakistan seems to have hit a nerve here.

Back
Top Bottom