What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

First- its not karhil, its KARGIL.
Second- you may be among those cowards who love to walkaway.
Third- There are too many bodies of Pak soldiers who were died at the conflict but didn't claimed by them. Finally, IA provided the holy funeral service to all PAK's died soldiers.

IA is the force which loves to respect dead bodies of Enemy soldiers, IA is not like yours.
Who told you all that ? Your media ?
I was the one who allowed to pick up the Indian dead bodies when Indian soldiers displayed the white flag. Right under the nose of my LMG they picked the dead bodies, I could have roasted them but I didnt. You think you respect the dead more than we do ? You have killed thousands of Muslims and Sikhs in Kashmir, Punjab and lately in Delhi. Out treatment of your disgraced pilot Mr Abhinandan isnt a proof how we treat the enemy soldiers? Didnt he confess THE TEA WAS FANTASTIC ?

Who told you all that ? Your media ?
I was the one who allowed to pick up the Indian dead bodies when Indian soldiers displayed the white flag. Right under the nose of my LMG they picked the dead bodies, I could have roasted them but I didnt. You think you respect the dead more than we do ? You have killed thousands of Muslims and Sikhs in Kashmir, Punjab and lately in Delhi. Out treatment of your disgraced pilot Mr Abhinandan isnt a proof how we treat the enemy soldiers? Didnt he confess THE TEA WAS FANTASTIC ?

bhai kin kay mu lag rahay hai. yeh loog neech or ghatiya qualities per 100% say ziyada utartay hain.. IQ level ka to yeh haal hai agar media nay kuttay ko sher keh diya to inhon nay usay maan laina hai... or apnay kuttay ko dusron kay sher say compare kertay hovay kehna hai "tumharay kuttay ki gardan per baal hotay hain jabkay hamara sher wafadar hai"
or in jaisay loog jo Indian union ko defend ker rahay hain itnay nihatay loog mer ker yeh loog andar say zaleel or bayghairat hain.
inhain inhi ki zubar samjh ayegi.. agar abhi bhi kesi ko indian union per yakeen hai to yakeen rakhain aap agar minorites mein nay to aap ka waqat qareeb hai. or agar aap Mohajir hain 72 sallon kay baad bhi to aap kay rishtaydaron ko wahan aap ki zaroorat hai hum say training lain or jain wahan.

bhai kin kay mu lag rahay hai. yeh loog neech or ghatiya qualities per 100% say ziyada utartay hain.. IQ level ka to yeh haal hai agar media nay kuttay ko sher keh diya to inhon nay usay maan laina hai... or apnay kuttay ko dusron kay sher say compare kertay hovay kehna hai "tumharay kuttay ki gardan per baal hotay hain jabkay hamara sher wafadar hai"
or in jaisay loog jo Indian union ko defend ker rahay hain itnay nihatay loog mer ker yeh loog andar say zaleel or bayghairat hain.
inhain inhi ki zubar samjh ayegi.. agar abhi bhi kesi ko indian union per yakeen hai to yakeen rakhain aap agar minorites mein nay to aap ka waqat qareeb hai. or agar aap Mohajir hain 72 sallon kay baad bhi to aap kay rishtaydaron ko wahan aap ki zaroorat hai hum say training lain or jain wahan.
Modi is worst than a mad dog

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom