What's new

Indian protesters intercept Pakistan-bound Dosti Bus

Indians.. burn this bus, along with its passengers.. as you usually do.

One Indian citizen was brutally murdered in Pakistan and some Indians protesting it seeing a Pakistan bound bus.We have seen protests in Muzaffarabad for the death of the Pakistani prisoner too.What is the issue here?

That Indian citizen was a convicted/proved criminal who conducted terrorist activities in our side of the border, he was supposed to be hung long time ago but Pakistan did not hang him!! Get it through your thick heads.

That Indian citizen was a convicted/proved criminal who conducted terrorist activities in our side of the border, he was supposed to be hung long time ago but Pakistan did not hang him!! Get it through your thick heads.

First,Even if he was a terrorist,he deserved to be hanged according to the law of your state.His act does not give scums liberty to go full monty. People from your country even claimed Afzal Guru innocent and It is difficult where we should draw the line But that was not the point I wanted to make in my previous post.I said this kind of reactions are normal among citizens from both the country.Is it clear,dear?

One Indian citizen was brutally murdered in Pakistan and some Indians protesting it seeing a Pakistan bound bus.We have seen protests in Muzaffarabad for the death of the Pakistani prisoner too.What is the issue here?

You mean one Indian TERRORIST (SARABJIT SINGH).

indian cowardice on display again

didnt the Interim Government issue a travel advisory for all Pakistani cititzens who even CONTEMPLATE going to that forsaken country? These people are idiots for trying to travel there in the first place. It's a hostile nation; get it through your thick skulls already.

And it would be better if you get it through your thick heads that he was not lawfully executed but murdered

They should provide security to all buses/people travelling to and from pakistan. This is madness...

No it is called HATE. Even though the terrorists killed 14 innocent people in Pakistan, for indians he was considered a hero. So thats why the hate towards Pakistanis by indians.

indian cowardice on display again

didnt the Interim Government issue a travel advisory for all Pakistani cititzens who even CONTEMPLATE going to that forsaken country? These people are idiots for trying to travel there in the first place. It's a hostile nation; get it through your thick skulls already.

Irony,irony everywhere.Travel advisory to both india to pakistan abd pakistan to india exists from a long time.

Fun fact
Most of the countries in the world including the U.S has travel advisories for pakistan,which pits it in the most dangerous nations alongwith Sudan,somalia etc

No it is called HATE. Even though the terrorists killed 14 innocent people in Pakistan, for indians he was considered a hero. So thats why the hate towards Pakistanis by indians.

Its a peaceful protest,they didn't burn the vehicles and pakistan is the one to talk...you are the same people that protested the killing of Obama.

I don't agree with that...but his innocence or guilt is a matter of debate.

when a conviction is given out there is no longer a debate - nor ought there be

he may be your hero, but Kasab wasn't mine

the government of Azad Jammu & Kashmir operates largely in a de-centralized fashion...of course being Kashmiri they will be furious over Afzal Guru's hanging. Even Omar Abdullah (CM in iOK) condemned the hanging in strong words.

in Islamabad however the Parliament issued condemnation over the hanging but didn't go so far as to call him "son of the soil" and "sri" and "martyr" etc.

media and the masses werent paying tributes to them.

I'm not even mad about the state-dignified burials, praise for the convicted terrorist....in fact, i'd prefer indians to make their intentions and designs known --- makes 'dealing' with them a lot more frank and a lot easier. In fact there is no basis to even have diplomatic contact at this juncture. Simply no reason and no purpose at all.

relations should be reviewed

And it would be better if you get it through your thick heads that he was not lawfully executed but murdered
The guy was a convicted terrorist who was to be hanged but was never hanged (gesture of forgiveness from Pakistani side) but he was killed in a jail brawl with other criminals and is now considered a hero in India, review these lines and tell me that Baharatis are not wrong.

Back
Top Bottom