What's new

Indian Propaganda!

Let me see, to respond to this i should abuse your faith and your god.
But then again.

Why is this freak even allowed to post in this place. He should be made an example off.

You tend to spread hatred when you make these kind of videos.

You tend to spread hatred when you make these kind of videos.

I see, so I should hate you cuz of OBL.
I agree the video is distatestful, and I have already said that previously so in this thread, attack the the person who made it, not his religion or country which incidently is mine too and I have done nothing to offend or against your religion

Adu

I agree the video is distatestful, and I have already said that previously so in this thread, attack the the person who made it, not his religion or country which incidently is mine too and I have done nothing to offend or against your religion

Adu

Dude......No need to get upset. The majority of the posters.(With a few exceptions, who luckily don't post that much) Don't post this kind a drivel.
So far only one person has been negative.

Dude......No need to get upset. The majority of the posters.(With a few exceptions, who luckily don't post that much) Don't post this kind a drivel.
So far only one person has been negative.

I agree, and i love this site, but these kind of people should be made an example off by having their posting rights removed, so we have a clean board.

Anyways lets back to Barbie girl and LCA..

Adu

Adu

If the person who made that video really had something against a few Pakistanis he wouldn't degrade the whole nation. When you degrade Pakistan, you got to face me first.

Zeeshan, gave a distasteful response because of the typical questions he recieved from the video, nothing against you, or anybody, but it is a response to the one who made the video.

There are bad apples on both sides, lets not take their sides and come out as moderates.

it is really gr8 to see that indians are making fun of this. y is it when ever a
indian start talking everybody thinks that there is going to be peace plz people stop putting so much presure on us just let us talk and then lets see what happens

Let me see, to respond to this i should abuse your faith and your god.
But then again.

Why is this freak even allowed to post in this place. He should be made an example off.

My response was to the disgusting views on pakistan and i responded in the same way indians deserve. go ahead do your worst.:coffee:

My response was to the disgusting views on pakistan and i responded in the same way indians deserve. go ahead do your worst.:coffee:

You're talking as if all Indians got together and unanimously decided to make a video dissing Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom