What's new

Indian pressure forced Sri Lanka to suspend and revisit Chinese funded Port City project

again the display of big balls of scrotum hernia . keep it up they will soon explode !

time will tell india is erased or china broken into many pieces . understand ?
Don't worry, China has 14000 India international students, most of them studied medicine, can cure you.

We warned Sri Lanka about the consequences of the agreement they were signing. The Sri Lankan Govt. agreed with us that their sovereignty would be compromised by China in that agreement.

Only the boot lickers of Chinese and along with the usual (Pakistanis) would find a problem with this.

They want Sri Lanka to be a colony of China.

@Gibbs - this is what the Chinese were doing to your country before the govt changed hands. Taking away your sovereignty piece by piece. And you supported closer ties with them ?

What right does India has to interfere with Sri Lankan affairs? Do you think we are India's vassal state? India should look into it's domestic affairs like providing sanitation facilities to it's people.

There were no compromization of sovereignty with the agreement. Chinese firm has offered to build a brand new city adjacent to the current city of Colombo and for facilitating that Sri Lanka has asked to hand over the territory that the firm is creating to Sri Lanka after 99 years. It's a win win situation for Sri Lanka.

It's better to be a colony of China than being a colony of India. At least we will not have to listen to the talks of self righteous pricks.

What right does India has to interfere with Sri Lankan affairs? Do you think we are India's vassal state? India should look into it's domestic affairs like providing sanitation facilities to it's people.

There were no compromization of sovereignty with the agreement. Chinese firm has offered to build a brand new city adjacent to the current city of Colombo and for facilitating that Sri Lanka has asked to hand over the territory that the firm is creating to Sri Lanka after 99 years. It's a win win situation for Sri Lanka.

It's better to be a colony of China than being a colony of India. At least we will not have to listen to the talks of self righteous pricks.
You are a traitor to your own country. You wish to sell your country to the highest bidder in this case the Chinese just so that Mahindra Rajapaksa comes to power.

The only thing that India did here was expose the nefarious design of the Chinese with respect to Sri Lanka. The Government of Sri Lanka agreed that the fine print of the agreement signed by Rajapaksa compromised Sri Lanka's sovereignty............... and you are complaining over that. It shows that you are not loyal to Sri Lanka but only to Rajapaksa.

You are a traitor to your own country. You wish to sell your country to the highest bidder in this case the Chinese just so that Mahindra Rajapaksa comes to power.

The only thing that India did here was expose the nefarious design of the Chinese with respect to Sri Lanka. The Government of Sri Lanka agreed that the fine print of the agreement signed by Rajapaksa compromised Sri Lanka's sovereignty............... and you are complaining over that. It shows that you are not loyal to Sri Lanka but only to Rajapaksa.
So, India has decided the annexation of Sri Lanka?
Sir, please don't take India's usual idea, installed in China.
We don't carry "pan".
u=63058621,49362447&fm=21&gp=0.jpg

So, India has decided the annexation of Sri Lanka?
Sir, please don't take India's usual idea, installed in China.
We don't carry "pan".
Do you have comprehension issues or language issues?

Do you have comprehension issues or language issues?
NO, I can't understand.

Why India and all its neighbours have contradiction?

India and Sri Lanka have territorial disputes?

NO, I can't understand.

Why India and all its neighbours have contradiction?

India and Sri Lanka have territorial disputes?
What issues India and Sri Lanka had are long over.
No. No territorial disputes anymore.

Cowardly Sri Lankans dissapoint me. Instead of standing up to this oppressive hindu regime, the are bucking under pressure. You all should be like us and learn from us. Along with China we together can bring India to its knees. Its never too late.

sorry to say but you have nothing to offer except terrorism. srilanks are still thankful that their cricket team returned back safe to their home ..

Don't worry, China has 14000 India international students, most of them studied medicine, can cure you.
haha , Bharatians are everywhere , you are off topic and further more off topic . any ways , bye for now and one thing more , the game has started now and beijing has started feeling the heat already ( but beware now for the incursions near tibbet ) , my friends in heilongjiang tell me everything , how much horrified they are as modi has started playing games now with new kids on the block @ petty drug addicts .

haha , Bharatians are everywhere , you are off topic and further more off topic . any ways , bye for now and one thing more , the game has started now and beijing has started feeling the heat already ( but beware now for the incursions near tibbet ) , my friends in heilongjiang tell me everything , how much horrified they are as modi has started playing games now with new kids on the block @ petty drug addicts .
If you've been to heilongjiang, you will find that they don't even know what place is in India. Needless to say, India's prime minister, it is not important for them.

If you've been to heilongjiang, you will find that they don't even know what place is in India. Needless to say, India's prime minister, it is not important for them.
no they are my qq friends , and one of them is very influential person too . i am not in china right now . anyways it is good that you think what you always use to believe about india , surprises will come soon , bye for now

no they are my qq friends , and one of them is very influential person too . i am not in china right now . anyways it is good that you think what you always use to believe about india , surprises will come soon , bye for now
OMG, how much is your QQ number? Do you play WeChat? I know UC browser and WeChat some market in India. But I don't know Indian people also play QQ. Can add me as a friend?

OMG, how much is your QQ number? Do you play WeChat? I know UC browser and WeChat some market in India. But I don't know Indian people also play QQ. Can add me as a friend?
moreover i have many friends of supervision department public security bureau of chengdu ~~ . bu keneng gaosuni wode q ye bu neng gaosuni wode weixin . daliang jimi wenjian, dou zai q shang gongxiang , 安安

moreover i have many friends of supervision department public security bureau of chengdu ~~ . bu keneng gaosuni wode q ye bu neng gaosuni wode weixin . daliang jimi wenjian, dou zai q shang gongxiang , 安安
The elder brothers... I just ask you QQ number.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom