What's new

Indian posturing, post-Doklam, has a tragi-comic feel

How come you know they were forced from this photo? and how come some of them clearly have long beard since western reports say that beards are banned in China?

Yeah, because you are not allowed to know what happened. The worst butchers of Muslims are surprisingly the master of Muslim religious extremists like @idune etc. Those hate others because of religion. :astagh:

Yeah, because you are not allowed to know what happened. The worst butchers of Muslims are surprisingly the master of Muslim religious extremists like @idune etc. Those hate others because of religion. :astagh:
Tell me one thing you know that I don't know. A matter of fact backed by reliable numbers and figures, not your smear propaganda.

Ok all Chinese 50 centers , go tell your CPC pay masters that you have done tremendous trolling on internet to protect mother land China's reputation in mast few days , so you deserve a bonus

Thx i take it u r dumbfounded

Btw, your statements are insinuating that work is still stalled post-standoff.

So my question is how do u know whether the road's work has resumed or not- it could even be ongoing so as we speak

Hahahahahahaha.
Yes. Road is completed and 50 cent army is on the way to liberate Arunachal Pradesh. Before balls grow some grey materials.

Yes. Road is completed and 50 cent army is on the way to liberate Arunachal Pradesh. Before balls grow some grey materials.
waiting for 5 rupees army to spread the news

https://www.buzzfeed.com/pranavdixi...ke-news-crisis?utm_term=.cs11lwM4J#.ay2pLNAY4

wait i think i will create a new thread for this= too interesting not to have a thread of its own lolz

Back
Top Bottom