What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You don't have to preach to the choir. Nitish is the same guy who tried to assassinate Narendra Modi by providing lax security during his political meeting in Bihar resulting in the death of Biharis.

Like I said, I hate him with a passion. Nobody has any doubt about what kind of low life he really is. Only the "secular" folks keep chanting his name like it means something.

It's all politics.
It's not like Modi & Nitish have suddenly become best friends. Both know the ground realities and what it needs to achieve their own individual goals.

For Nitish it's a matter of survival. If he stuck with Congress and 2019 goes BJP way, he is more or less cooked.
For Modi & BJP, it's an important piece for 2019. It does not have much electoral impact but it's a body blow to the opposition psyche. Simply put, if Nitish leaves for BJP, can anyone else far behind?

Imagine this scenario where Congress stiches a grand alliance in 2019 and the alliance gets good number of seats. is there any guarantee the smaller parties would not ditch Congress and leave for BJP?

I am sure the political pundits of NDA/BJP know better than me, but my personal wish is to see this straight-faced, meek-looking thug, Mr.Nitish Kumar, on a traffic junction, shouting and hollering for food!

Enough of his "sushasan" nonsense. We can live with a convicted criminal like Lalu, because we know what to expect from him. But opportunists like Nitish Kumar, don't even come with such labels/warnings.

Even the gut wrenching stories of people killed/terrified by Lalu/Shahabuddin didn't deter this thug to hand Bihar on a platter to Lalu and his dog Shahabuddin.

I mean, how low can one get?

I too agree man he should be kept at arm distance and I am sure Modi/Shah duo knows it already one has to wait and see what's being played from now on . With nitish coming back there is no one who can challenge Modi in the opposition now as Kejriwal is already dumbed by them and Mamta/Akhilesh/Mayawati wont have a pan India appeal to pull votes and I am not even considering congress as a factor here :D

Someo of the FB comments on Nitish ghar wapasi :lol::lol:

Ishrat Jahan has become Orphan now

Nitish honesty certificate is cancelled with immediate effect - Arvind Kejriwal

DFumAR7UMAEik0L.jpg

Ontopic: Bengal needs to be saved from mamta not just for BJP expansion but for the sake of the country we cant let Bengal become an jihadi hub and endanger our national security

Bengal will wear Saffron by 2019. Mark my words here ;)

I am not that confident considering there is no charismatic local Bengal leader for BJP

Bengal is not in the same vein of states that has strong regional identity.
National leaders would work just fine.

I get your point that local leaders are needed. BJP has few young people whom they can develop.

All the eminent personalities who returned their various awards won by licking dogshit off the gandhi family boots turned out to be the biggest loosers here. Na award raha na bihar.

I am sure the political pundits of NDA/BJP know better than me, but my personal wish is to see this straight-faced, meek-looking thug, Mr.Nitish Kumar, on a traffic junction, shouting and hollering for food!

Enough of his "sushasan" nonsense. We can live with a convicted criminal like Lalu, because we know what to expect from him. But opportunists like Nitish Kumar, don't even come with such labels/warnings.

Even the gut wrenching stories of people killed/terrified by Lalu/Shahabuddin didn't deter this thug to hand Bihar on a platter to Lalu and his dog Shahabuddin.

I mean, how low can one get?

Lalu is the most vile person in the decades long history of indian. And thats saying something considering there have been many other countless scumbags but he beats them hands down. Secular propoganda will always try to cover up by portraying him as a guy with funny accent and make jokes on him, but in reality he is the biggest ******* in the entire political spectrum rightnow.

Lalu is the most vile person in the decades long history of indian. And thats saying something considering there have been many other countless scumbags but he beats them hands down. Secular propoganda will always try to cover up by portraying him as a guy with funny accent and make jokes on him, but in reality he is the biggest ******* in the entire political spectrum rightnow.

He and Mamata Banerjee are in a tie. Not sure who beats the other.

All the eminent personalities who returned their various awards won by licking dogshit off the gandhi family boots turned out to be the biggest loosers here. Na award raha na bihar.

Politicians like Lalu and Mamata don't care about religion for corruption and their loot hence they are truly, truly secular. Even though Lalu is no less, Mamata is a step ahead. A Muslim can freely lynch a Hindu, thats makes West Bengal even more secular. This kind of secularism is really important for our country :D. So what if few politicians create an ecosystem of vote bank or keep people uneducated and state overpopulated or have high crime rates in their state? Its not a problem. Secularism is what strengthens the country. No wonder Indian intellecuals love these politicians :D.

Exactly my point. But Lalu comes with warnings whereas Nitish, who allied with that vile creature just for his greed for power, gets away with his dignity intact. Isn't that unfair?

I despise Nitish more for giving Lalu the space who, I thought, was finished before 2015. Didn't Nitish know he was dealing with the vilest and the most corrupt when he made an alliance with Lalu/Congress just to retain power? What is the point of resigning now based on a phony claim of fighting corruption?

If Lalu is the vilest, I can bet Nitish is the most opportunistic!

Make no mistake, by giving Nitish another entry into the NDA fold, BJP and particularly Modi have invited the trouble, home unnecessarily. Nitish has backstabbed NDA once for his ambitions and he will do it again!

IMHO, if NDA didn't stand a chance to win Bihar on their own, they should have simply written Bihar off and worked hard elsewhere to make up for the deficit in 2019 elections. The trouble is just not worth it.

Having said all that, the only silver lining out of this drama is the decimation of Mahathugbandhan which was a marriage of convenience anyway. But I would have liked to see this happen just before 2019 elections - which would have given them no time to regroup.

I am not that confident considering there is no charismatic local Bengal leader for BJP

I agree. I know a lot of Bengali friends who say their relatives do not watch our English or Hindi channels which always haunt her.
In fact their relatives have sympathy for her.
People sometimes get blind and deaf and purposefully behave so.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom