What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It would be a mistake to buy into his conscience crap! Didn't he know that he will have to deal with corruption and lawlessness when getting into an 0rgy with the convicted crook Lalu and his family along with Congress?

I have seen some lowlife politicians that change colors with time but Nitish beats them all, hands down. And he does it with a straight face and in the garb of honesty and corruption-free good governance!

I mean, it is good that the Mahathugbandhan has gone to the gutters and I am also OK with BJP providing outside support for Bihar Government but I really hope Modi keeps Nitish at arms length when it comes to national politics and NDA.

It would be a mistake to buy into his conscience crap! Didn't he know that he will have to deal with corruption and lawlessness when getting into an 0rgy with the convicted crook Lalu and his family along with Congress?

I have seen some lowlife politicians that change colors with time but Nitish beats them all, hands down. And he does it with a straight face and in the garb of honesty and corruption-free good governance!

I mean, it is good that the Mahathugbandhan has gone to the gutters and I am also OK with BJP providing outside support for Bihar Government but I really hope Modi keeps Nitish at arms length when it comes to national politics and NDA.

He is actually Ram Vilas Paswan in another form, he will do anything for his own benefit and image. He quit NDA because he believed allying with Modi will taint his secular image and cost him votes of Muslims. Mahagatbandhan defeated the BJP but the problem was RJD emerged with more seats than him and from there on he was at the mercy of lalu. He knew lalu will finish him sooner or later and put his kids in the CM's chair. On the other hand Modi grew from strength to strength nationally. He needs Modi for funds and packages for Bihar, also cabinet berths won't hurt, add to that if because of taint of Yadav's BJP manages to wrestle back Bihar it would mean curtains for him. Only consolation continuing with RJD would have been dreams of PM chair in 2019 but again that dream was too far fetched.

Nitish is a political opportunist without any conscience and anybody with half a brain knows it.

This is the same man who was the "railway minister" when Godhra train burning took place :cheesy:

But its foolish to let emotions rule political strategy. Its better to give the Devil his due.

Not only will it strengthen NDA numbers in Rajya Sabha, it will also deliver another state to the BJP. BJP leadership has worked long and hard to make this happen, so now that its happened, lets enjoy the fruits.

PS: For the record, I hate Nitish kumar with a passion.

He is actually Ram Vilas Paswan in another form, he will do anything for his own benefit and image. He quit NDA because he believed allying with Modi will taint his secular image and cost him votes of Muslims. Mahagatbandhan defeated the BJP but the problem was RJD emerged with more seats than him and from there on he was at the mercy of lalu. He knew lalu will finish him sooner or later and put his kids in the CM's chair. On the other hand Modi grew from strength to strength nationally. He needs Modi for funds and packages for Bihar, also cabinet berths won't hurt, add to that if because of taint of Yadav's BJP manages to wrestle back Bihar it would mean curtains for him. Only consolation continuing with RJD would have been dreams of PM chair in 2019 but again that dream was too far fetched.

He is a lot smarter than Paswan with a far bigger support base.

All bihar politicians are cut from the same cloth.

Politics is part oppurtunitism.

With this move Nitish killed, quartered, burned and buried the ashes of opposition chances in 2019.

He just did what every other politician in Indian already knows. Always bet on the winning side.

I am sure the political pundits of NDA/BJP know better than me, but my personal wish is to see this straight-faced, meek-looking thug, Mr.Nitish Kumar, on a traffic junction, shouting and hollering for food!

Enough of his "sushasan" nonsense. We can live with a convicted criminal like Lalu, because we know what to expect from him. But opportunists like Nitish Kumar, don't even come with such labels/warnings.

Even the gut wrenching stories of people killed/terrified by Lalu/Shahabuddin didn't deter this thug to hand Bihar on a platter to Lalu and his dog Shahabuddin.

I mean, how low can one get?

I am sure the political pundits of NDA/BJP know better than me, but my personal wish is to see this straight-faced, meek-looking thug, Mr.Nitish Kumar, on a traffic junction, shouting and hollering for food!

Enough of his "sushasan" nonsense. We can live with a convicted criminal like Lalu, because we know what to expect from him. But opportunists like Nitish Kumar, don't even come with such labels/warnings.

Even the gut wrenching stories of people killed/terrified by Lalu/Shahabuddin didn't deter this thug to hand Bihar on a platter to Lalu and his dog Shahabuddin.

I mean, how low can one get?

Everybody knows what kind of political animal Nitish really is.

But remember, the public of bihar gave 80 seats to RJD making them the single largest party in Bihar :cheesy:

Why blame Lalu or Mamata banerjee when the public are dumb enough to vote for them ? They are just performers who dance to the tune the public plays.

Everybody knows what kind of political animal Nitish really is.

Nope. The first thing that they talk about him is his claim of "good governance". Nobody notices how opportunistic this lowlife scum, really is. That is the danger. I have no doubt in mind that he would even sell his mother if it somehow benefited him personally.

Remember the "Bihar ki beti" episode? He sided with a terrorist just to get a few more Muslim votes.

But remember, the public of bihar gave 80 seats to RJD making them the single largest party in Bihar :cheesy:

Why blame Lalu or Mamata banerjee when the public are dumb enough to vote for them ? They are just performers who dance to the tune the public plays.

Lalu had no chance of coming back to power again had Nitish not given him space and a vote-sharing alliance. Now that Lalu has tasted blood, he is a force on his own with sufficient Muslim/Yadav backing who will vote for him again knowing that their vote will not go to waste.

Mamta is a different beast altogether.

Nope. The first thing that they talk about him is his claim of "good governance". Nobody notices how opportunistic this lowlife scum, really is. That is the danger. I have no doubt in mind that he would even sell his mother if it somehow benefited him personally.

Remember the "Bihar ki beti" episode? He sided with a terrorist just to get a few more Muslim votes.

You don't have to preach to the choir. Nitish is the same guy who tried to assassinate Narendra Modi by providing lax security during his political meeting in Bihar resulting in the death of Biharis.

Like I said, I hate him with a passion. Nobody has any doubt about what kind of low life he really is. Only the "secular" folks keep chanting his name like it means something.

Lalu had no chance of coming back to power again had Nitish not given him space and a vote-sharing alliance. Now that Lalu has tasted blood, he is a force on his own with sufficient Muslim/Yadav backing who will vote for him again knowing that their vote will not go to waste.

Mamta is a different beast altogether.

Lalu sits on the Muslim Yadav votes in Bihar and nothing can change that equation.

Mamta banks on muslims and violence to get her re-elected to power. Intimidate the bongs into voting for her. The communist discovered and perfected this technique, the TMC has added Muslim fundamentalism to the mix.

You don't have to preach to the choir. Nitish is the same guy who tried to assassinate Narendra Modi by providing lax security during his political meeting in Bihar resulting in the death of Biharis.

Like I said, I hate him with a passion. Nobody has any doubt about what kind of low life he really is. Only the "secular" folks keep chanting his name like it means something.

Not just that. Even the "Bihar ki beti" was also on a similar mission when her whole gang was "encountered" in Gujarat! I seriously think either Nitish or UPA or both in connivance had something to do with it.

Lalu sits on the Muslim Yadav votes in Bihar and nothing can change that equation.

What has changed now is that his vote base are now convinced that Lalu can win again on his own and their vote won't go to waste (unlike someone like Mayawati who is fast-losing support even among her traditional vote base of Dalits and Muslims).

Back
Top Bottom