What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

To my utter shock today, I saw a positive discussion on India improving its rank in "Ease of doing business" from 142 to 130 on NDTV 24x7. Ofcourse not from the usual presstitutes but someone I hadn't seen earlier in their team. Still even that surprised me.

Ya...that was Shweta Rajpal Kohli. You wouldn't hear such news from Bharka Datt or Nidhi Razdan. They'll cringe in spite if they read such news glorifying Modi sarkar! :lol:

I think we are undergoing our own version of Cultural revolution

Yes, we need another 10-15 years at least to undergo this change and cleanse the system. Not to be dramatic but this does seem to be a time where future course of the country could be changed entirely..

PRaveen guy is still going about Lalu sweep :lol:
When was his last tweet on this?

Even in the worst case for BJP, he gave it more seats than he gave the MGB. -_- . Chinmaykrvd who you quoted up there is also very close to Praveen Patil & gets along well with him,Chinmay is one of his biggest defenders; infact Chinmay was even more pessimistic than 5forty3 in the past.

Have gone through his timeline, here are his last 3 tweets

His only tweets on the MGB were warnings more than 1 week back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Tridibans @Roybot Lalu's younger son is losing, the elder son has a good chance of losing but could pull off a surprise at the last minute with a low margin
The fifth one is going to be tough. If that fails, it may come down to a bit above 150 to 155.
Fifth one could be a MGB sweep. 4th one will be a BJP one

NDA will get 140-145+ .

I think we are undergoing our own version of Cultural revolution
Seriously doubt that, you saw my post on how they are dealing with the media. They can't even keep them in line, how will they have the guts something so harsh against some intellectuals, writers & poets??

@Echo_419 If cong. wins warangal with BJP coming 3rd, then that too will be shown nationwide as a pro-Congress wave. :P
[Of course the anti-TRS sentiment+covert TDP support will be ignored]

@Darmashkian think the praveen guy has written an article in reuters where he says Lalu is winning and Modi wave is beginning to die down...

5th wont be MBG sweep , its a 3 way contest , SP has some very good candidates there

Seriously doubt that, you saw my post on how they are dealing with the media. They can't even keep them in line, how will they have the guts something so harsh against some intellectuals, writers & poets??

This is a cultural revolution, Media has very little part to play in public perception ever since the last 5 years. Its a slow process, but mark my words this is the beginning of a cultural revolution.

That was the secular expectations of all Sickular folks on PDF too. They graduate from the school of Opportunism and Backstabbing and thinking that is how all people operate.

You can't blame them entirely for expecting that . Previous NDA governments under Vajpeyee were only like that.Back then NDTV was allotted offices inside PMO.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom