What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Roybot I ain't in that pic. :sick: In a day or two, I'll share my pictures with BJP Karyakartas in Bimaru Corner.

??? english plzz..

Dekhte hain... Waise would be better if JD-U is broken just for fun..

nothing there ,i told nair that i worked for local BJP candidate ....And due to that many old friends are angry towards me

Chances are less , TVM and Kasaragod seatukallil aanu prathiksha
kasargodu kazhinja thavana kittiya votu polum labhikumo ennu samshayamaanu...bhaasha nyoona pakshamkalaaya Kannada,thulu,konkani,maratikalaanu avide bjp yude thuruppucheettu...avide eethavana aa vibhaavamgalill pettavar avide sthanaarthikalaakanamenaanu aagrahichirunnathu.malayaliyaaya surendrane sthanaarthiyaakiyathu thellum bhodhichittilla..ee thavana maatikuthaanum sadhithayundu..
TVM shashiyeetan paatum paadi jayikkum..

Any chances of BJP winning a seat in Kerala?

There might be a fighting chance in Trivandrum and Kasaragod...... ...... BJP chances in kerala is the best it has been in years. Lets wait and watch but don't put too much hope into it.

kasargodu kazhinja thavana kittiya votu polum labhikumo ennu samshayamaanu...bhaasha nyoona pakshamkalaaya Kannada,thulu,konkani,maratikalaanu avide bjp yude thuruppucheettu...avide eethavana aa vibhaavamgalill pettavar avide sthanaarthikalaakanamenaanu aagrahichirunnathu.malayaliyaaya surendrane sthanaarthiyaakiyathu thellum bhodhichittilla..ee thavana maatikuthaanum sadhithayundu..
TVM shashiyeetan paatum paadi jayikkum..

He tried his best to remove outsider tag ....he learned tulu and Kannada and moved to kasaragod in 2009 and always claims he is not an outsider but a permanent resident .....factors favouring surendran are 1) congress candidate is t Siddique ,He will get good share of Minority votes , 2) presence of AAP ,their candidate is Leader of anti-endosulfan movement and finally the consolidation of Hindu votes in sensitive areas ....

Shasi veendumo ???? Bennet x'ian vote pidikummo ?

Last edited:
I don't think so. I know, we mallus suck :-)

@Roybot Provided Congress loses, will this be the end of the Nehru-Gandhi dynasty?

Not sure about Nehru-Gandhi dynasty, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Congress party breaks. Few more TMCs, NCPs and YSR Congress maybe.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom