What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Really?

oh-you-smoke-medical-marijuana-tell-me-about-your-horrible-illness.jpg

Item girl hai
You remember those girls in school which always used to say tell me I am Pretty
Kejri is like that

You have a youtube version of this
My apple does not support Flash player

After critisizing Modi, Kejri has become a non political entity now. If you this thread itself, It had a lots of discussion about Kejri 15 days back. Now there is no kejri in picture.

I hope he doesnt turn out to be a dud like OBAMA...who made 100s of promises only to renege later.
Remember "YES WE CAN" campaign???

I agree to that.
Lolzzzz
We dont have a better option.

You do not know this Guy. He has an extraordinary capabilitiy to understand the issues and find innovative solutions of the issue. further to that, he has a very broad vision and capability to conceive, execute and complete mega projects in a very compressed time line and budget.

He is not like dumb MM. Mark my word, If he comes to power, india will be an automobile and textile Hub. There will be an explosion in job market. He will ask industrialist to compete with China (Which he told to Industrialists in Gujarat) He will use technology to reduce corruption.

Most Important of all, He will reduce unplanned expenditures at a great rate and increase planned expenditure. In Gujarat, there is a 12 fold rise in planned expenditure in 12 years. You will witness river linkage (River grid work)starting soon.

:disagree:

Another fascist is born :coffee:

Infact Fasist dominates this forum now.

Almost all polls giving 240 seats to NDA (minus TDP).

News X- 243 Without TDP
IBN- 236-246 Without TDP) (increase of 25 seats since last poll in February)
NDTV-259 with TDP. (increase of 30 seats since last poll in February)

Last edited:
Buddy, Congress is trying to Polarize the Muslim votes but they din't thought about Reverse Polarization of Hindu votes.

It's no shock if Hindu votes polarize for BJP, it could end with 350+ seats, but that has never been case.

But if Congress is trying to show us the picture through the prism of Hindu-Muslim divide so be it, I for one never vote on religious line, give me performance & u get my vote, but if now voting for BJP as a Hindu just b'coz i can no longer stand the corrupt Congress so be IT. Yes, I am Communal, F SICK SICKULARISM.

The same thing happened in Gujarat in 2002. Mullah issued a fatva not to vote for BJP. VHP gave an advertisement in paper printing that Fatva and appealing to Hindus to do a conscious decision while voting. People around the various society called on the meeting to and decided to vote for BJP. In each society, it was decided that there should be a 100% voting in favor of BJP before 12 in the noon.

No need to say what the result was.

@Parul @arp2041 @Echo_419

In my constituency of South Delhi, Muslims of Batla House and Jamia Nagar have ditched PAAP and are voting En-Block for Congress. I came to know about it yesterday while talking to a friend from that area.

Would it spoil chances of BJP?

In this area, PAAP could have helped BJP by dividing Muslim vote.

@Parul @arp2041 @Echo_419

In my constituency of South Delhi, Muslims of Batla House and Jamia Nagar have ditched PAAP and are voting En-Block for Congress. I came to know about it yesterday while talking to a friend from that area.

Would it spoil chances of BJP?

In this area, PAAP could have helped BJP by dividing Muslim vote.

As per opinion poll, BJP is much ahead of Congress and PAAP in delhi. Congress is poor 3rd. Shifting of PAAP vote to CONG will push congress to second position in place of third. To win election, at least half of PAAP vote should shift to BJP. That do not seem to be happening. Some PAAP votes have shifted to BJP also.

Back
Top Bottom