What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Warning the shiksha mitras (teaching staff in primary schools working on honorarium), he said if they did not vote in favour of SP, the permanent status granted to them as junior teachers by the state government may be withdrawn.

The SP leader said that soon Muslims will be recruited in police and paramilitary forces.

"The police personnel found guilty of not controlling last year's communal riots in Muzaffarnagar are being singled," he said adding the Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh is alone in the country since 1947 to compensate riot victims monetarily.

Read more at: Mulayam threatens shiksha mitras in Bulandshahr rally : Uttar Pradesh, News - India Today

WTF is the Election commission doing?????

So you mean media providing free coverage to BJP and making BJP a talking issue just before voting beings, is a bad thing ? :cheesy:

I guess you have much to learn about Advertisement and image building :P
The AAP sting reduced there seats from around 34 to 28 lets see how this sting hits BJP NAMOTARDS :D :D :D :D :rofl:

The AAP sting reduced there seats from around 34 to 28 lets see how this sting hits BJP NAMOTARDS :D :D :D :D :rofl:

LOL......you must be pretty stupid to think a sting can reduce support from 34 to 28%. The sting was only the last straw that broke the camel's back.

However everybody supporting BJP is already aware of its role in Babri structure demolition :lol: ....... they have gone much beyond it. Nothing will change.

Is there anyone in pdf who is not aware of BJP role in Ram Janmabhoomi movement ? :lol: ..... is there anyone in India or even in the world ? anyone in pakistan or Bangladesh ? :cheesy:

LOL......you must be pretty stupid to think a sting can reduce support from 34 to 28%. The sting was only the last straw that broke the camel's back.

However everybody supporting BJP is already aware of its role in Babri structure demolition :lol: ....... they have gone much beyond it. Nothing will change.

Is there anyone in pdf who is not aware of BJP role in Ram Janmabhoomi movement ? :lol: ..... is there anyone in India or even in the world ? anyone in pakistan or Bangladesh ? :cheesy:
The common man thinks that extremist hindu dals destroyed masjid they shy away from taking BJP's name straight away but the sting has clearly mentioned BJP leaders too......hahahahah :D :D media is demolishing your 500 crore modi image :D :D :rofl:

you will the see the effects definitely

The common man thinks that extremist hindu dals destroyed masjid they shy away from taking BJP's name straight away but the sting has clearly mentioned BJP leaders too......hahahahah :D :D media is demolishing your 500 crore modi image :D :D :rofl:

you will the see the effects definitely
Honestly speaking then 99% Indians already know about certain BJP leader who were involved in Babri Masjid kand. BJP won't lose a single vote due to sting though Congress may get some emotional Muslims votes for sure.

Cobra post sting is one step in further consolidation of Hindu vote and BJP itself reaching 272 on its own :cheers:

Thanks Co(ngress)bra post :coffee:

Honestly speaking then 99% Indians already know about certain BJP leader who were involved in Babri Masjid kand. BJP won't lose a single vote due to sting though Congress may get some emotional Muslims votes for sure.

desperate attempt by media to stop Modi. This will only boomerang on them :tup:

medias *** kicking also plays an important role

medias *** kicking also plays an important role
I disagree especially in BJP's(Or I say particularly Modi) case. Media bashed him day and night for 12 years on Gujarat riots but it seems that even after facing all those bashings, Its Modi who got benifitted most. I won't be surprise if this will further polarise votes for BJP and at some extant congress too.(especially in UP and Bihar).

I disagree especially in BJP's(Or I say particularly Modi) case. Media bashed him day and night for 12 years on Gujarat riots but it seems that even after facing all those bashings, Its Modi who got benifitted most. I won't be surprise if this will further polarise votes for BJP and at some extant congress too.(especially in UP and Bihar).

Congress is gone case boss. This will bite them in @$$. DOnt know who advised them to do this at the eve of election. BJP will tell everyone that this is another attempt by COngress to polarize voters, which in turn will help BJP only.

kaladhan.jpg

Back
Top Bottom