What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You mean because they voted these kind of politicians? Of course, but it's the parties that putting them into the election and are blocking laws to not allow such people with criminal cases to be electable. So if the parties not only tolerate this, but even work against removing such people from the election lists, it's them that needs to be blamed in the first place!
I mean, there I expected a certain ammount, but up to 100% with criminal charges???

Found this too:

Bj95qR0CIAA598a.jpg:medium

I am not justifying criminal MPs but what I am saying is these peoples are going to win no matter how good candidate u put against them its up to us to deselect them.. in india people like mulayam lalu and mayavati gets mejorities in up and bihar so national parties like bjp and congress have to put this kind of peoples to get seats or else they wont get mejority and then thay have to take support of this bahubalies .....I think its upto people and not the party unless after getting mejority bjp pass any bill for criminal MPs it wont stop.

Hell even educated youth is mis guided by AK in this election was talking with an aaptard about we want stable govt. He said why u want stable govt..:x

What I belive aaptard needs to know is even if AK is better then modi we still need to vote for modi in this election . And if modi wnt deliver then go allout for AK in next election .

You mean because they voted these kind of politicians? Of course, but it's the parties that putting them into the election and are blocking laws to not allow such people with criminal cases to be electable. So if the parties not only tolerate this, but even work against removing such people from the election lists, it's them that needs to be blamed in the first place!
I mean, there I expected a certain ammount, but up to 100% with criminal charges???

Found this too:

Bj95qR0CIAA598a.jpg:medium

Who is responsible for this
It is a democracy if tainted leader wins
It is the peoples fault
& Parties like BJP & some other are forced to put up tainted leaders
Ab jaise loha lohe ko katta hai
Chutiya Chutiye ko
Toh tainted tainted ko hi katega na
By the way who are you voting for

@Echo_419 Bade dino ke baad dikh rahe ho. Kidhar the itne din? While you were gone, ch@tiya has become a taboo-word. Take care not to use it liberally. 2-3 banned over it's usage on this thread already.:D

There is a news that rajdeep sardesai is leaving cnn ibm becsuse of his critics ;) could be aprilfool though ...

@Echo_419 Bade dino ke baad dikh rahe ho. Kidhar the itne din? While you were gone, ch@tiya has become a taboo-word. Take care not to use it liberally. 2-3 banned over it's usage on this thread already.:D

Mein toh bada sabhaya sharif insaan hu
Example de raha tag bas
Boards chal rahe the mere

We feared BJP might form the govt in Delhi if we gave tickets to our MLAs: Kejriwal - Hindustan Times

Whats his problem man was ready to seat in opposition before now what happens :x

Mean while in bihar

Pro-Modi slogans at Nitish's election rally

And in UP heard that Dalits are redy to vote for modi ;)

You can vent your frustration by posting such news only. Nobody says that Gujarat has totally become water scarcity free sate. Infact no state is water scarcity free but Gujart has taken giant leap in removing water scarcity. The above evaluation is not holistic.

Seems like you are unable to digest the facts.... LOL Gujarat has taken giant leap yet almost half of the state still had water scarcity in the recent past, So can I safely imply that Gujarat was a place where mankind wouldn't have survived had Modi baba not being there :D;)

Gujarat was a place where there was a scarcity of water inspite of good rain. Robust water management put in place has helped Gujarat to over come water scarcity to a large extent which includes:

1) Over 3 lakhs check dams.
2) Linkage of rivers 20 rivers inter linked.
3) Khet talavadi (Farm Lake) like innovation

The great effort of water conservation has not ended now. Water has reached Surendra nagar. Efforts are on to make huge pipe line till the furtherest point in saurashtra. The whole Nal sarovar is filled with Narmada water now.

Source please??

When I post some news link, It is not evidence for you but same time you posts some links to support your arguments.

Which newslinks are you speaking of? Can you repost them? I was simply saying that when I make a claim, I support them with proper sources and would want the same from you...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom