What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bigupu4CAAAzHiC.jpg:large

Source: Somnath Bharti a hero for Khirki Extension residents
Not The Hero in the Eyes of constitution If Brakes the Laws. You Said residence are happy that Justify his Law Breaking No Not in the Eyes constitution .He Was A constitutional Minister First He took An Oath To Abide Constitution He cannot Do Vigilante Justice To Appease Some Mob Or crowds in his constituency.

And speaking of BSES, he was not subsidizing Ambani's company but the people of Delhi since it was the people who were benefiting.
Where Does he Raise that Money From Same People Pockets

Sandeep Dikshit - Arvind Kejriwal, What kind of relation are you trying to imply? Please elaborate with proper source...
AAP MLA Vinod Binny accuses Arvind Kejriwal of acting at the behest of Congress - Economic Times

Accusing Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal of acting at the behest of the Congress, Binny said, "Sandeep Dikshit and Arvind Kejriwal are close friends. The decisions are being influenced by Congress." "Many leaders could voice their dissent in coming days," Binny added. "Why is Kejriwal not acting on corrupt leaders of the previous Congress regime?" he asked.

Binny is Founder Member of the party He joins party When Aap Was Nothing :agree::agree:

Sikhism and Hinduism ain't same. If you wish, we can take this discussion to a chit-chat thread. :enjoy:
@Parul yes you Right here You Can defines Sikhism As religion But It Not possible too Define Hinduism As religion because of its Diversity

HAHA There is nothing called 'hinduism', british made word of 18th century

I'm Sikh, so I know my religion. Moreover, I hate to debate on religion, but if you still wish to discuss it in a civilized manner, we can do it in a chitchat thread. :)

First of All give a Non Kejriwal source to prove that govt want to raise the Gas price to $ 16per unit.

Read the question once again mate? Will the government of NDA increase the price of gas to $16 when it comes to power? Simple Yes or No will suffice...

I'm Sikh, so I know my religion. Moreover, I hate to debate on religion, but if you still wish to discuss it in a civilized manner, we can do it in a chitchat thread. :)

I don;t believe in religion ,i;m a hindu ,don;t have much time will quote you sometime later at chit chat :|

I do believe in the moral guidance of dharma will eastern philosophies teach .

They were involved in protecting Sikhs rather than killing them !! why the hell should RSS and BJP side with congress against local Sikhs in 1984 ?? , don't let your hate cloud your commonsense...

HAHA aapistanis agree with congress guys and their propoganda ,obvious hai !!

Not The Hero in the Eyes of constitution If Brakes the Laws. You Said residence are happy that Justify his Law Breaking No Not in the Eyes constitution .He Was A constitutional Minister First He took An Oath To Abide Constitution He cannot Do Vigilante Justice To Appease Some Mob Or crowds in his constituency.

Ok so tell me which law was broken??

Where Does he Raise that Money From Same People Pockets

Yes off course and he is giving that money back to them. Is that not good?

AAP MLA Vinod Binny accuses Arvind Kejriwal of acting at the behest of Congress - Economic Times

Accusing Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal of acting at the behest of the Congress, Binny said, "Sandeep Dikshit and Arvind Kejriwal are close friends. The decisions are being influenced by Congress." "Many leaders could voice their dissent in coming days," Binny added. "Why is Kejriwal not acting on corrupt leaders of the previous Congress regime?" he asked.

Binny is Founder Member of the party He joins party When Aap Was Nothing :agree::agree:

So if I post a article which points out accusations of a former BJP member against Modi, will you agree to that? Please post suitable source for these accusations else they are baseless allegations of a disgruntled former member... And Binny joined because he realized the wave of AAP and so wanted to flow along with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom