What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Disastrous for BJP in Bengal. It will destroy BJP base in rest of Bengal in 41 other LS seats as GJM is seen as anti-West Bengal by Bengalees..:(

BJP has hardly got presence in WB. Win win situation for BJP. :cheers:

Not just joining , we wanna him to win, get us seats ;)

Ok. For 1 seat only, BJP can destroy its entire base in WB. :what: BJP vote share is rising in Bengal from 2% to 12%. It will be a four corner fight in WB this time. There is virtually no opposition in Bengal now. BJP, if works hard, can easily capture the opposition space in Bengal in the near future. There is no effect of GJM in WB except Darjeeling LS seat.

This vote share cannot get us even one seat. If GJM gets us 1-2 seats it will benefit us. Think practically.

no, not an issue . .

but How come AAptards claim to be different from others if they do the same things ?:coffee:

what makes them special and imandaar if they also trying to do the stuff that All political parties are doing . .i.e " VOTE BANK POLITICS " ? :coffee:

@jiki dude, sorry . . . i got confused between you and this guy :D

@chak de INDIA , @JanjaWeed , @jiki & others , I would request you to not use words like AAPtards, kujliwaal etc etc. My point being that India is a free country & every one has a right to have his/her choice of supporting a party you & me chose BJP someone chose AAP & some may chose other parties but that still does not mean that we can be so blatantly demeaning towards followers of a party, no matter how much worthy of dislike or hatred that party is. So it is my humble request to not use such words. After all they are also citizens of India & have the right to chose and we should respect that.
Just my thoughts.

@chak de INDIA , @JanjaWeed , @jiki & others , I would request you to not use words like AAPtards, kujliwaal etc etc. My point being that India is a free country & every one has a right to have his/her choice of supporting a party you & me chose BJP someone chose AAP & some may chose other parties but that still does not mean that we can be so blatantly demeaning towards followers of a party, no matter how much worthy of dislike or hatred that party is. So it is my humble request to not use such words. After all they are also citizens of India & have the right to chose and we should respect that.
Just my thoughts.

point taken bro, but i expect others to follow the same as well :)

Possible Seat combination in Haryana :

BJP- 4,
INLD : 4,
Bishnoi : 2

Two AGP leaders join BJP, GJM pledges support in West Bengal - The Hindu

Expect atleast 5 seats from Assam and 1 seat from WB now.

Also, if true, 12 seats for sure in AP.

BJP set to get an ally in TDP - The Hindu

BJP+ needs to have atleast 50 seats from the 177 seats where BJP itself is vietually non-existant (WB, Assam, TN, KL, AP, NE states and Orissa).

BJP has hardly got presence in WB. Win win situation for BJP. :cheers:

Not just joining , we wanna him to win, get us seats ;)

This vote share cannot get us even one seat. If GJM gets us 1-2 seats it will benefit us. Think practically.

I am originally from Bengal and the situation is pathetically complex :hitwall::hitwall: Urban middle class wants Modi as PM still half of them will vote for TMC:tdown: No BJP supporter including me wants didi to join NDA with all her tantrums. Hence, TMC seats are loss for BJP. Even if TMC supports NDA (as she has often done to be at the centre whether UPA or NDA), it will make the government more unstable.

BJP needs to grow in WB in the long term and it is possible, as trust me, many educated people support the party but the problem is GROUND PRESENCE. There is virtually no RSS/ BJP cadre in rural bengal. Hence, for the time being, GMM support will be better as we may win 1 or 2 seats up north for sure.

Last edited:
Guys let's do a thought exercise. If Modi was Muslim and he ran a state, and given that all his other credentials remained the same (incorruptible, development oriented) but was accused by many of being complicit in anti Hindu riots and later cleared by the courts would we have supported him?

Guys let's do a thought exercise. If Modi was Muslim and he ran a state, and given that all his other credentials remained the same (incorruptible, development oriented) but was accused by many of being complicit in anti Hindu riots and later cleared by the courts would we have supported him?

If that was the case , Indian 'secularism' would have made sure that he will not be facing courts in the first place .

NEW DELHI: A video showing AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal asking a TV news anchor to emphasize certain sections of his interview has gone viral on Youtube.

The video, which is over a minute long, shows Kejriwal and the news anchor in a conversation after the interview.

During the conversation, Kejriwal is seen asking the TV anchor to give emphasis on certain segments of the interview.

"Please play it up more," Kejriwal said in the video. To this, the television anchor was seen saying: "Yes, we will play it up. The Bhagat Singh (comment) is good. We will get a lot of reaction to this."

The interview was apparently given by Kejriwal after he resigned as Delhi chief minister.

Incidentally, the video was made public on the day when Kejriwal criticized the media and accused a certain section of being biased against him.

Watch the video:

Maybe not!Like a lot of muslims hate him then probably a lot of Hindus might have hated him.Hindus are a majority then chances of him becoming a PM would have been slim.:smart:

yes undoubtedly. People dont mind supporting good Muslims. The best loved actors are the 3 Khans. The most respected president is Dr. Kalam, Azim Premji is a highly regarded businessman. And like @kurup said anti Hindu politicians do not face any charges in India

Back
Top Bottom