What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Why are you running away from the fight bruv? You are being a typical Congressi now... :D

I don't waste my time with maggots. But I can understand your concern...where would the BJP be if it's leading lights like you didn't get foot soldiers armies of morons like him :lol:

Why don't you just accept that your all favorite fenkuji maharaj has been rejected by the country. The cost of accepting later would mean you'll have to restrict yourself in the back-alleys of london to hide your shame. That would be much worse no man :dirol:

hehehe. the moment I saw the title, I knew it must be from 'first post'. What else they can do? Write Modi off even before elections and comfort themselves and other fools.

Lol at Congress..the only way they can fight elections is finding redicules reasons like covering lotus/limit speeches and limit opinion polls :lol: , for the love of god... I have been asking this question for the last 3-4 months...what has congress done to this country that i should support them ...I want o hear what good congress has done and not hear about Modi ... Congress and congress supporters both playing dirty divisional politics...Pathetic

hehehe. the moment I saw the title, I knew it must be from 'first post'. What else they can do? Write Modi off even before elections and comfort themselves and other fools.

It's nothing but delusional Congressi cheerleader's imagination. They are just presuming what they are hoping will turn out to be true... but even Chidambaram is recognizing Modi's popularity & so is their ally NC.

LOL more Shezada aka Rahul Gandhi Comedy ...

when asked abour Baba Ramdev he says, mainn kisise darta nahi apni Daaadi jaise...

What a dumbass. Journalist is asking him one thing... & Pappu is blabbering about something else altogether. On one hand he is saying he is not scared of anyone... & next minute he runs off the sage! Typical hit & run Congressi strategy when they are put on the spot!

Last edited:
A second observation I made in my Indian friends is that the ones in states mentioned are more communal in their talk as compared to those from the south. I felt more statements of "You people(Muslims)" from those in north as compared to the south where is was either "live and let be" or quite a bit of information on Muslim culture and customs.. along with equal respect.
You are right on both counts. There is however reason behind this.

On the second one - the reason is that South India was under the Mughal Rule for the least amount of time. The imprint of the Mughals/Muslims was least in South India.

Consequently, the issues that North Indian Hindus had to face from time to time which generated hostility- from the raids on Somnath to the destruction of temples and raising of mosques over them by the likes of Aurgangzeb and Babur, Jizya, were not faced by South India on a sustained basis.

They are thus more tolerant and peaceable people compared to North Indians. Less communal in outlook and indeed 'live and let live' types.
I say this as a North Indian.

And I agree with what @Bang Galore says. South Indians are very clinical in their approach to Pakistan. They want what they want in diplomacy or coercion, are unwilling to show the extreme bouts of love or extreme bouts of hate that North Indians display towards Pakistan. Funny that.

Last edited:
Frustration of ;last two defeats of 2004, 2009 is coming out and if fenku didn't mend his way the third will come soon with congress supporting third front to form govt and feku dreams to be shatttered
After guy nextdoor
Here comes another poster on Congress payroll

What a dumbass. Journalist is asking him one thing... & Pappu is blabbering about something else altogether. On one hand he is saying he is not scared of anyone... & next minute he runs off the sage! Typical hit & run Congressi strategy when they are put on the spot!
LOL ... the Guy next to Rahul gandi ... his look says all...

1454951_572023706202694_1979294967_n.jpg

LOL more Shezada aka Rahul Gandhi Comedy ...
when asked abour Baba Ramdev he says, mainn kisise darta nahi apni Daaadi jaise...
You know I don't agree with this dude but somehow in his juvenile way, he might end up doing something good for the future of the country. I mean he might not lead the congress leadership on the path of righteousness but in the blind faith they have in Gandhi clan, the top echelon of Congress might end up doing some right things for the country.

You know I don't agree with this dude but somehow in his juvenile way, he might end up doing something good for the future of the country. I mean he might not lead the congress leadership on the path of righteousness but in the blind faith they have in Gandhi clan, the top echelon of Congress might end up doing some right things for the country.

Its the other way around.

Because of their Need to become relevant in congress, they end up working to make Rahul Gandhi happy rather than do anything for the people of India. A congress leader cannot do anything too much for the people and become too popular. If he becomes more popular than rahul gandhi he will never get another congress ticket in this life. Jagan Mohan reddy is a case in point.

Why the BJP wants more Rahul rallies in Rajasthan :lol:

The current joke within the Bharatiya Janata Party is that Rahul Gandhi should be petitioned to tour every constituency in Rajasthan. In an election devoid of issues, the BJP hopes to ride on the anti-Congress, anti-dynasty sentiment in the state, both symbolised by Rahul. Enthused by results of the Congress VP’s rallies in Churu and Alwar, BJP leaders are convinced that the more Rahul speaks, the greater damage he will inflict on the Congress. Thus, the silent ‘ye dil maange more Rahul’ prayer within the BJP.

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/politics/w...rajasthan-1224115.html?utm_source=ref_article

Back
Top Bottom