What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yes but create a system where they would be able to repay comfortably, not a system where they are made to suffer to the point of suicide.

Why should anyone struggle unnecessarily for basic human needs ?
A freeloader wants everything served to him on a platter. There is no unnecessary struggle. Everything is important

A freeloader wants everything served to him on a platter. There is no unnecessary struggle. Everything is important

You will just have to stop worshiping the goddess of wealth / money. Only then you will see correctly.

Tell me, in any near-future Mars settlement what will be the economic system ?

Internal Democracy in Congress

Day after article criticised party, Congress removes Sanjay Jha as spokesperson
In the article published a few days ago, Jha had said, "The Congress has demonstrated extraordinary lassitude, and its lackadaisical attitude towards its own political obsolescence is baffling..."

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/congress-removes-sanjay-jha-as-spokesperson/

The article that led to Sanjay Jha's sacking

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...party-hurtles-towards-political-obsolescence/

Iss khel ke pakke khilaadi hain. Don't worry, situation will right itself

Pakka Khiladi ka focus abhi Rajasthan main hai. Maybe the MLAs in Rajasthan and Gujarat drained the entire PM Cares fund.

Internal Democracy in Congress

Day after article criticised party, Congress removes Sanjay Jha as spokesperson
In the article published a few days ago, Jha had said, "The Congress has demonstrated extraordinary lassitude, and its lackadaisical attitude towards its own political obsolescence is baffling..."

https://indianexpress.com/article/india/congress-removes-sanjay-jha-as-spokesperson/

The article that led to Sanjay Jha's sacking

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...party-hurtles-towards-political-obsolescence/

jha must have packed his luggage for BJP headquarters .:D

@jamahir your Anti-National comrades are sprouting Chinese propaganda.

Instead of condemning China they are busy blaming the west

Ea4b060U0AArzYE

Ea4b06zUEAABESc

Another Lefty Loonie says BJP is the enemy and not China

fdf232.jpg

You have asked me why I think Leftists are Anti-National. Here is your answer.

I actually don't mind them doing their "socio-economic" BS like you do - crying fake tears about students and farmers and railing against the capitalists - who are the only ones who can solve the problems.

What I hate is their cheerleading for the enemies of the country.

the capitalists - who are the only ones who can solve the problems.

And it hasn't worked.

What I hate is their cheerleading for the enemies of the country.

I had a question for you for which you went round and round. Why can't China and Pakistan ( plus Russia and Bangladesh ) be in a common defense alliance against NATO ?

Bring all these concerned parties to the talk table and present peace solutions such as the one I have presented in the magazine section.

Otherwise what do you want - a war with China ? Ram Madhav of the BJP said in an interview I watched today that he doesn't see a surgical strike against China like the one done against Pakistan. Why not ?

And it hasn't worked.

I had a question for you for which you went round and round. Why can't China and Pakistan ( plus Russia and Bangladesh ) be in a common defense alliance against NATO ?

Bring all these concerned parties to the talk table and present peace solutions such as the one I have presented in the magazine section.

Otherwise what do you want - a war with China ? Ram Madhav of the BJP said in an interview I watched today that he doesn't see a surgical strike against China like the one done against Pakistan. Why not ?
You first answer my question. Why are leftists anti-national and echo what the enemies of the country are saying? And don't give me BS that China is not an enemy. 20 soldiers were martyred just days ago and China is trying to get into Ladakh.

And regarding capitalist - A Mukesh Ambani helps in socio economic development by employing thousands of people and paying taxes to govt which is used to open schools, hospitals and universities. A @jamahir just cries fake tears for social justice on PDF

20 soldiers were martyred just days ago and China is trying to get into Ladakh.

So get the government to do artillery strikes or air strikes into Chinese positions like what happened with Pakistan.

And regarding capitalist - A Mukesh Ambani helps in socio economic development by employing thousands of people and paying taxes to govt which is used to open schools, hospitals and universities.

Why doesn't Mukesh Ambani see all those Ketto ads on internet and think these patients need 21 lakhs to get treated for kidney transplant and so on, and then decides to set up a high-quality hospital where the patients are treated for free ?

Is he so callous ?

You said he runs hospitals as well. Does he want to extract money for critical medical treatment as well ? So those who don't have money should die ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom