What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You are the expert on using sakha oils and man on man action.
so, please do provide inputs on why Pappu goes missing for weeks with Sakha oils?:rofl:
Well, I'm not interested in jerk fests in Sakhas as a heterosexual, and also, as we're civilized and belongs to 21st century. Only Suvargakkar, Godse & co relies on ancient techniques on boy's.

Well, the real incident is a dalit catholic was killed by protestants. And, the girl's mother is a Muslim, father is Pentecostal. I do not see anything Catholic here. I postulate this murder happened because of Hinduism - The caste system.

Is it true that in the sakha coconut oil is in great demand because of the love for Suvargakkar?

Dont you see blatant communalism ( dalit vs high class christian) and elitism (poor boy vs rich girl) of the communists here?

Well, the real incident is a dalit catholic was killed by protestants. And, the girl's mother is a Muslim, father is Pentecostal. I do not see anything Catholic here. I postulate this murder happened because of Hinduism - The caste system.
Don't you think he was actually killed because Bible asks kafirs to to be killed?

Church practices what it preaches. :disagree:
@takeiteasy
@pothead
‘Even in death we are apart, away and outcaste’: A Dalit Christian from Kerala narrates the untold story of discrimination

Just fact check how the Church shamed Dalits for their open support to the Dalit hartal that happened. They forgot that we were the same as how we were when we left the Hindu fold. We were always silenced from speaking up, all our rebellions inside the religion crushed.

http://indianexpress.com/article/op...s-the-untold-story-of-discrimination-5198495/

What Hindu fold? No one from Christianity or Islam or Buddhist or Jain does not care for Hindu fold or RSS Hindutva. We are just Indians. That's it. We have no plans to glorify Hindu or Hindutva just like you hate us. Hate breeds hate.

Church practices what it preaches. :disagree:
@takeiteasy
@pothead
‘Even in death we are apart, away and outcaste’: A Dalit Christian from Kerala narrates the untold story of discrimination

Just fact check how the Church shamed Dalits for their open support to the Dalit hartal that happened. They forgot that we were the same as how we were when we left the Hindu fold. We were always silenced from speaking up, all our rebellions inside the religion crushed.

http://indianexpress.com/article/op...s-the-untold-story-of-discrimination-5198495/

Why are you surprised?

Castes are these amongst muslims and Christians all over the world. Just that they call them using other names, that's all.

What is NOT surprising anymore is the collusion and complete silence of the usual suspects.

What Hindu fold? No one from Christianity or Islam or Buddhist or Jain does not care for Hindu fold or RSS Hindutva. We are just Indians. That's it. We have no plans to glorify Hindu or Hindutva just like you hate us. Hate breeds hate.

LOL..:D
Oh dear, this coming from community that says singing national song is a sin.

Tu rahne de yaar,tum logonko hum achee thrah jaante hai.
No point pretending anymore, we know exactly who you lot are and you know exactly what we stand for. ;)

Well if am not wrong @Mr Nair did say that Syrian Christians are one of the most castiest bunch in Kerala, murder of this poor Dalit guy does proves his assertion. And the usual apologist here is blaming Hindu caste system because he just can't accept the fact that they failed Jesus.

Well if am not wrong @Mr Nair did say that Syrian Christians are one of the most castiest bunch in Kerala, murder of this poor Dalit guy does proves his assertion. And the usual apologist here is blaming Hindu caste system because he just can't accept the fact that they failed Jesus.

To these doucheBags, all I have to say is....

DeYn-tVUQAATn3Y.jpg

Castes are these amongst muslims and Christians all over the world. Just that they call them using other names, that's all.
Caste System in Christianity:-

Original/True/Pure Christians
images

2nd Class/Fake/Impure Syrian Christians
images

3rd Class Christians /Untouchable Christians @takeiteasy
images

@takeiteasy Stop being discriminated by pure Christians.

Fact: All pope were/are only pure Christians.

Back
Top Bottom