What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

God's own country, India's most literate state doing a Kim Salam

22228430_1474051412630332_6188408696979411494_n.jpg

Funny how people every year come out and talk against bursting firecrackers on Diwali while they are completely ok with other sources of pollution here and all around the world rest of the days.

CO2 Emission per capita every year of selected countries

Australia - 18.6 Tons
USA - 16.1 Tons
Canada - 15.5 Tons
UK - 6.2 Tons
India - 1.9 Tons

Faking:-

‘Will send parents to jail if kids don’t go to school’: Watch UP minister issue a dire warning
The cabinet minister said he would ‘enact a law of his choice’ and lock up parents without food or drinking water.

During a party gathering on Saturday, Om Prakash Rajbhar – cabinet minister from Uttar Pradesh for Backward Class Welfare and for Divyangjan (physically challenged persons) Empowerment – warned parents in Ballia, UP, that he would lock them up in police stations for five days if they failed to send their children to school.

The video (above) even shows the minister exchanging laughs with the men behind him as he issues his warning. At one point Rajbhar invoked the Ramayana, comparing the situation to that of Ram as he attempted to rescue Sita from Lanka. Just like Ram was compelled to pick up weapons, “stern steps are required against parents unwilling to send their kids to school,” he asserted, stating that he was ready to be hanged to ensure implementation.

PTI reported that in spite of the controversy evoked by his statement, which went viral on social media, Rajbhar stood by his speech. He said, “I stick to my statement. What wrong am I saying if I am threatening to send them to jail? Why are they not sending children to schools when the government is providing all facilities for education?”

https://dynastycrooks.wordpress.com...colleague-wins-the-nobel-prize-for-economics/

I’m surprised the newspapers go with that headline. Come on lefties, don’t disappoint us. You have spent the last 3 years fawning over Raghuram Rajan, but surely there are more embarrassing depths that you can sink to.

So some random organization called Clarivate something had put Rajan on a list of possible Nobel Laureates. The ecosystem jumped on this piece of junk and went to town with it.

untitled18.png

Except the “world” didn’t say nothin’ … the Nobel Prize committee didn’t say nothin’ … it was just some random group on the internet that thought he could be a possible winner. You are just treating it as a huge thing because that random group happens to be based abroad.

Right?

See other chamchas :

untitled19.png

Again, what list? Whose list?

So it gave me great pleasure when the Nobel Committee handed the liberals their asses on a platter. Suck on this one.

Not only did Rockstar not win, the guy who won happened to have said this.

untitled20.png

Can you feel the liberal asses on fire here?

Hey Dhume… guess what? Seems the pro-demonetization guys were on the list, after all? The real list, not the fake one that media clowns were talking about.

I love this. I love this.

Slapped black and blue by the Nobel Prize Committee, some liberals came up with a defense that was beyond hilarious. No really, they think the latter part of what Richard Thaler said on demonetization is helping their case. Here, I quote the graphic Altnews made:

untitled21.png

LOL!

So he didn’t want the Rs 2000 note! Great! So he wasn’t opposing Modi’s move to demonetize Rs 500 and Rs 1000 notes. What he opposed was bringing in the Rs 2000 note. In other words, what he wanted was a much harsher form of demonetization : where Modi just sucks out the currency and then leaves everyone to go figure out the digital, cashless transactions.

And how exactly does this help the case of those who complained that the shock of demonetization hit the cash intensive sectors?

Never mind. Chamcha cheerleaders and chamcha outlets like Altnews are hurt badly enough from the disappointment of seeing Rockstar lose out (again… he wasn’t on any list … except perhaps on the liberal’ wishlist …lol!)

See, it’s not like I am saying that a Nobel winner has to be treated like some kind of ultimate authority. Economics isn’t even a science. That’s why you see Dhume and Mihir Sharma giving lectures on it. You wouldn’t find Dhume and Mihir Sharma lecturing on gravitational waves or the Riemann hypothesis or how to design cryogenic engines.

And for what it’s worth, we have all seen what happens when a Nobel winning economist is asked to actually build something. Instead of theorizing his *** off at Harvard and/or giving recommendations to Rahul Gandhi for PM post. Then, the Nobel babu uses crores to fund his luxurious travels and hire his cronies and then runs away after building a “university” that looks worse off than a high school.

This is about the PR defeat of the left. They know what they would have done if Rockstar had won. And by needlessly salivating on some sorry *** list put out by some random people, they have brought this mockery on themselves. Can’t complain now.

22310501_1055443047928676_3516008633555994929_n.jpg

That's how messed up liberalism is.
discomfort for few hours to animals must be protested
BUT cutting their throats, slowly bleeding them to death, cut them into pieces, roast them in oil and eat them is Yummu.

No idea how these clowns live this kind of duplicity.

I'm Pìssed at Modi Sarkar. It should file Plea to challenge SC's decision on banning Sales of Crackers on Diwali. However, in Gurgan section 144 has been Imposed & other leaders are welcoming this decision. THOO on BJP! :angry: :pissed:

Back
Top Bottom