What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Don't throw your fake indignation at me dude. Your kind always do that when they want to avoid answering a question. And don't pretend you didn't understand what I said - you are neither stupid like Jamahir nor a lunatic like Mujahind. You are a militant Indian Muslim voice and you may not believe it, but I will always defend your right to speak your mind though I do not agree with much of what you say.
Avoid answering? It is you who has been avoiding the answers and responses which you've done before. I asked you as to how is Pakistan a reference point to the Indian standards of secularism(And the irony is Pakistan isn't even a secular country) and you suddenly diverted this conversation to some random christian couple in Pakistan. Militant Indian muslim voice? Not militant but assertive, Hell Yeah! And that is something your lot can't tolerate. You want Indian muslims to feel subservient to the virat Hindus(Sanghi version) and in constant guilt of leaving a native religion to embrace a foreign faith, to feel guilty about some "supposed atrocities" committed by muslim rulers. Good to know that you shall defend my right to speak. Hope you stand by what you said when it really matters.

Let me state again as simply as I know how to.

People should be held up to the standards they themselves espouse.

India claims - it says so in our constitution - that we are a secular democracy. We should be judged by that standard. We OFTEN fall short. Some of the things that have happened in the past in India and continue to happen have no escuse. We need to do better.

Pakistan claims - it says so in whatever booklet is currently passing as its constitution - that it is a country ruled by divine law. IT SHOuLD BE JUDGED BY ITS OWN STANDARDS . AKA GOD'S STANDARDS.
Yes "God's standards"! BUT A GOD WHO IS NOT BELIEVED IN BY 75% of the world POPULACE. Not sure why would you want to compare yourself with "divine" law which you don't even believe in? So it India claims to be secular, it should be compared with secular countries and since you want countries who earned freedom and started their nation building at a similar time as India, I named Singapore and you decided to get started with your whataboutery since you knew that my comparison was quite apt.

I am not trying to hold up Pakistan to the standards I believe in, I just hold them up to their OWN standards, unlike you.
And what are their standards and how are they relevant to Indian secularism? Why are you so bothered about their standards?

Do you actually live in India? When that incident with the beef lynching happened, the entire country came to a standstill. For months every paper screamed the same headlines. Every person involved in the lynching are in prison and the victims family have been given a flat in Delhi. Does that make it alright? Hell no! But did we try to live up to our standards, albeit too late? Hell yes!
Yes I do, and every paper screamed about it(Thanks to "sickulars") but did the law makers send a clear message against these kind of acts. Hell NO!!! A Central minister visits and condoles the death of the accused while our national flag is insulted. Many leaders from a particular party which claims to be "nationalist" passively supported these acts.
main-qimg-8c0759c21f7524d5e3e409833fbb5029

Six Outrageous Things BJP Leaders Have Said About Dadri Murder

BJP leaders seek action against Dadri lynching victim Akhlaq's family

Why is it that these lynchings became quite regular and infact a normal thing if proper action was taken?

When the Christian couple were kneecapped and burnt alive in Pakistan - there was a small article in a liberal newspaper then the story sunk like a stone.
So here we go again, You want to compare similar scenarios with Pakistan, hence I ask you if Pakistan is the standard you want to emulate? You want the same to happen in India? This is what pains you, Is it?

India TRIES to live up to its secular standards, often failing miserably as your lot remind us every time you open your mouth. I have never heard the same passion from you condemning those who do not live up to the MUCH HIGHER standards set by Gods law. Who got your tongue then?
What is it "my lot" reminds you which makes India fail the secular standards miserably? Why should I be bothered about a foreign country and its standards? Oh dear? If Pakistan's GODLY LAWS are of such HIGHER STANDARDS than India, then why is India and many other countries not following these higher standard of laws:undecided:. Shouldn't you follow the suit?

about Modis rise - first of all the figure is not 2000 dead. It is more like 700 Muslims and 300 Hindus. Your lot purposely exaggerate this figure for brownie points. Secondly your lot gloss over the fact that 50 pilgrims were burnt alive in a railway carriage by gods chosen people and that similar nonsense has happened several times before. Modis rise is in part a rebellion against Muslims repeatedly using their vote bank status to get away with murder.

Does that escuse what happened in Gujarat? NO it does not. Does it EXPLAIN it, YES it does.
700 and 300 is the official figure. You and me very well know that official figures are always on the lesser side, For example the official death toll of Jallianwala bagh massare is 379 whereas the unofficial estimates is around 1000, so let's not get into logistics. I know that your lot peddle lies whenever it suits your agenda. And if reprisals is your stated reason/justification, then Kashmiri militants can justify the killings and exodus of Kashmiri Pandits? Before the exodus of Kashmiri Pandits begun, Gawkadal massacre took place where around 300 unarmed protestors were killed, CRPF troops also molested women during the raids. And much before that Jammu massacre took place where Kashmiri muslims were systematically killed in thousands. So can this be a justified for what Kashmiri Pandits had to face?

Source:
Gawkadal massacre - Wikipedia
Gaw Kadal massacre: Lone survivor recounts CRPF terror
The killing fields of Jammu: How Muslims become a minority

So will you justify the rise of Burhan Wani's the way you justified Modi's rise?

How come the followers of the God of compassion and mercy cannot find it in their selfish little hearts to hand over the temple of the birth place of Ram? - one of the most important gods of the Hindu pantheon - If your lot had been more generous about that, Modi would still be selling tea at a railway station because no one would be buying his ideology for sure.
What temple of birthplace of Ram? There is no proof of Ram forget about Ram mandir, you blew up a mosque, killed in thousands just because of your "astha". Good little habit of tolerants to make claims on lands they love to make a "bhavya mandir" on, deposit an idol in the dark of night, then dig it the next morning and claim that the land belongs to their God.

If India had been Sweden, we would have weeded out the idiology that claims that it is OK to roast infidels who hold viewpoints not to our liking. But India is not Sweden, it is an illiterate, superstitious, poverty laden, semi formed nation state. - too many of us still pooping on the road in the 21st century. We can only try and that we do.
If India had been Sweden, we would have weeded out a ideology which strives to declare a certain set of citizens as lesser humans and Indians thereby denying them equal rights. No wonder this cancer was allowed to spread throughout India thanks to the illiterate, superstitious, poverty laden, semi formed nation state.

What is with this sarthak thingy? Can you point me to the place where I ignored something truly gross he said? I am not saying I didn't do that, but I don't remember. Much as it is hard for you to believe, I do not normally agree with or like open bigotry.
That is a very old post, I can't search it for you just because you don't remember. I did point it to you earlier, you ignored even then. Now you want to act naive. Well no issues, I will point it out when I again come across one such post and I hope you will speak out against the bigotry even if it pertains to your lot.

Why is someone ashamed to purposely & selectively go off the tangent?

MP is being talked about here as per the headline provided.

And this frivolous deflection for?

I understand, you want to sweep Indian sins under the carpet as does Modi.

Keep on keeping saffron Indians.

If you be flippant again, I will have to introduce you to your other best friends who are confined in my ignore list.

Why is someone ashamed to purposely & selectively go off the tangent?

MP is being talked about here as per the headline provided.

And this frivolous deflection for?

I understand, you want to sweep Indian sins under the carpet as does Modi.

Keep on keeping saffron Indians.

If you be flippant again, I will have to introduce you to your other best friends who are confined in my ignore list.

lol. Do you know how to read ?

Tiger-censu-data..jpg

w_g_tiger.jpg

Read again, I did not miss MP.

Its a same thing.

Because you gave me an old graph with numbers in positive territory for MP to look good. anyway.

This is your subterfuge against the recent downgraded tiger numbers which you do not want to talk about.

Why do you take PDF members for granted?

Cabinet gives in-principle approval for disinvestment of Air India
TIMESOFINDIA.COM | Updated: Jun 28, 2017, 09.34 PM IST
264COMMENTS
HIGHLIGHTS
  • The cabinet has given in-principle approval for disinvestment of Air India
  • A Group of Ministers will be formed for deciding the quantum of disinvestment
  • NITI Aayog has suggested complete privatisation of the airline, which has a debt burden of over Rs 52,000 crore
Representative image

59355771.jpg

NEW DELHI: The government on Wednesday gave an in-principle approval to the disinvestment of Air India, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announced after a Cabinet meeting. A Group of Ministers (GoM) will be formed to look into the disinvestment which will decide on the quantum of disinvestment, he said.

"Disinvestment is always the art of the possible. We will do so now also. Individual units can go in the direction of privatisation. There is a possibility. Some have been identified," Jaitley had said last month.

The Tata Group in partnership with Singapore Airlines is interested in buying India's national carrier Air India from the government, a report last week said.

Read this story in Marathi

NITI Aayog, the government's think tank has suggested complete privatisation of the Air India, which has a debt burden of over Rs 52,000 crore.

The Ministry of Civil Aviation has been looking at ways to revive Air India, which is surviving on Rs 30,000 crore bailout package extended by the previous UPA (United Progressive Alliance) regime.

The Cabinet chose between two options suggested in a 30-page note prepared by the Department of Investment and Public Asset Management (DIPAM) after discussions in a Committee of Secretaries, headed by the Cabinet Secretary. The discussions were on both the NITI Aayog's recommendation of complete privatisation and the civil aviation ministry's proposal of a substantial reduction in the airline's debt by sale of subsidiaries and assets before privatisation.

The Cabinet note prepared by the Committee of Secretaries included both the NITI Aayog's recommendation of complete privatisation and the civil aviation ministry's proposal of a substantial reduction in the airline's debt by sale of subsidiaries and assets before privatisation.

The proposal by the government's think tank, is based on studies of revival of various international airlines in which governments exited fully.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi's administration has been exploring ways to privatise the loss-making national carrier, which was bailed out in 2012 with Rs. 30,000 Crore.

Earlier this month, seven unions of Air India employees warned of large scale protests if the government went ahead with privatisation of the airline.
Air India has the largest domestic and long-haul fleet of 140 planes in the country and flies to nearly 41 international and 72 domestic destinations.

The airline is the single biggest international carrier from India with a 17 per cent market share. It also controls 14.6 per cent of the domestic passenger market which has eroded over time as private airlines expanded capacity.

Secular , Liberal outrage in 3..2..1..

Edit

Didnt have to wait long. Found the first one

Back
Top Bottom