What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Now model poses nude for 'cutie pie' Rahul Gandhi

Read more at: Now model poses nude for 'cutie pie' Rahul Gandhi : India, News - India Today

2wuc.jpg

@Bhai Zakir now chew on this! :lol:

Very very shameful on the part of Feku fans:

1.) Its not nude she is wearing a bikini and just wrapped party flag and synbol.

2.) When Feku Mpdi made a gujarati girl Nude u were the people who r saying that its done by congress to malign Modi. But now ur changing track.

3.) Tell me which one is nude Feku gujarati girl or Natasha singh a ordinary model seeking some fame??

Meghna-Patel-Supports-Narendra-Modi2-420x402.jpg

yup... too much of them. Infact ra-fool's new slogan will be, RTI is everywhere.. it's in your shirt, it's in your pant, it's in chaddi, it's in your nada, it's in lungi, banyan.. & the whole lot!

Why aren't people using Mafia jokes?

Come on, the Family? the Gangsterism and they are Italian?

it's comedy gold right there

I can't understand why they still fear Hindi when all of their concerns were sorted out.

We are not afraid of Hindi. You are way out of understanding my point. As i said "Tamil will live until Tamils live" but my concern is for commoners in TN struggling due to this language policy and also not giving equal rights to all languages.

O presume you are from Andhra then I have no point in explaining.

So if you move to Delhi or mumbai or Calcutta you will expect a vegetable vendor or a bus conductor or a shop keeper to know English. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

So you are expecting a bus conductor or a shop keeper in Tamil Nadu to know Hindi? :hitwall::crazy:
This is what we call hypocrite. You want everyone with different language origin to learn Hindi and make it pan India.

Why aren't people using Mafia jokes?

Come on, the Family? the Gangsterism and they are Italian?

it's comedy gold right there

Spoiled for choice.. my friend!

1.) Its not nude she is wearing a bikini and just wrapped party flag and synbol.

2.) When Feku Mpdi made a gujarati girl Nude u were the people who r saying that its done by congress to malign Modi. But now ur changing track.

3.) Tell me which one is nude Feku gujarati girl or Natasha singh a ordinary model seeking some fame??

aah.. your defence is so cute & innocent :lol:

This is the women empowerment Rahul was talking about and also this is valid application of RTI on a women indicating changing system.

RAHUL'S DREAM ARE NOW TRUE:rofl::rofl:

How reliable are polls in India though? any idea on margin of error?

TimesNow C-voter poll predicts 2 seats for BJP out of 42 in Andhra Pradesh. Congress reduced to 6 from 33.

CVoter National poll projection for Andhra Pradesh – Congress: 6, TDP: 10, TRS: 10, AIMIM: 1, BJP: 2, YSR Congress: 13 #WhoWillFormGovt

The TimesNow poll has only got a sample size of 500 per state and 26 per constituency. This is not a definitive poll by any means.

Back
Top Bottom