What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Agitators for hire. Its a good business run by civil society here.

There is nothing more dangerous than believing your own propaganda.

Tolichowki is a muslim majority neighbourhood where supporters of Owaisi reside. But the protest in Gorakhpur is serious.

Remember, for every one protest you see, 10 goes unreported and unseen.

Modi better form a crisis management team to handle the blow back before its too late.

Rahul Gandhi warns of ‘earthquake’ if he speaks on demonetisation in Parliament goo.gl/nzwIOu

"Demonetisation a mammoth tragedy, has thrown lives of hundreds of millions of poor people in disarray" goo.gl/2EsjiO

Supreme Court wants Modi govt to explain Rakesh Asthana's appointment as CBI Director goo.gl/6xPxZa

Arvind Kejriwal asks CS, DCW chief not to implement LG appointment on member secretary's appointment jantakareporter.com/india/kejriwal

Black money dancing naked here:

blah blah blah....
Again this bot is defecating in this beautiful thread... don't you have any SELF RESPECT. No one is reading your propaganda, the moment I see your username I just scroll down... Some times I read the reply of other's comment to you blabber... but not yours.. that's it...

Please either discuss in this thread or leave it free for others to discuss about politics here, it is a too important topic to be used as propaganda. There are tons of threads where you can defecate your propaganda...

I came back to this thread with a lot of hope after two days and after seeing the number of pages increased from 3741 to 3743. I was hoping for a lot of information when I clicked this thread but extremely disappointed to see this filth defecating here.

Last edited:
Again this bot is defecating in this beautiful thread... don't you have any SELF RESPECT. No one is reading your propaganda, the moment I see your username I just scroll down... Some times I read the reply of other's comment to you blabber... but not yours.. that's it...

Please either discuss in this thread or leave it free for others to discuss about politics here, it is a too important topic to be used as propaganda. There are tons of threads where you can defecate your propaganda...

I came back to this thread with a lot of hope after two days and after seeing the number of pages increased from 3741 to 3743. I was hoping for a lot of information when I clicked this thread but extremely disappointed to see this filth defecating here.
Use the ignore button. the thread is much cleaner

Ok, First things first,

Demonetisation is a flop.

Banks have now turned agent and is converting Black money into white. Bank managers have roped in few employees and are exchanging old note for new. Someone I know just converted 20 crores into new notes.

The New Rs. 2000 note has made it easier to convert the cash since the only have to carry out half the amount or cash deposited in the bank.

Priority is given for politicians and businessmen to convert their black money. The commission is 20%.

A relative who is a C.A has been told by his friendly Income tax officer to convert Rs.140 crores of black into white using the Banks. Govt. has asked the IT to crack down, but IT dept has responded back by saying they do not have enough "man power" to crack down on banks :P

All this while the people wait in queue outside the banks to withdraw Rs. 2000 and abuse Modi :lol:

Jai Jaitlee, Jai Modi.

Look at traitor Sanghis of the past:

temchfg.png

Back
Top Bottom