What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Modi's fraud "Yojna" to fool voters for 2019:

http://indianexpress.com/article/bu...-assam-chhattisgarh-rajasthan-meerut-3028374/

Modi aka "Jumla" is a fraud foisted upon India through false advertisement.

Setback for Modi!

And this is while India claims its GDP growth in leaps & bounds mode?

Chalawa
Humbug

Modi's Twitter followed friend who had been to Tihar Jail.

Aaptards being aaptards.
CsNkTmbVUAANCEq.jpg

You under estimate the power of caste politics. Yadav vote will go to yadav leader. Only the disgruntled yadav's will vote against SP. (10 to 20% max).
Yadav-Muslim votes will go to SP, Dalit votes will to BSP or congress and the leftover sarvans can vote for BJP.
Either SP or BSP will be back in power and the next five years phase of looting the comman mass will continue.

Yadav-Muslim votes will go to SP, Dalit votes will to BSP or congress and the leftover sarvans can vote for BJP.
Either SP or BSP will be back in power and the next five years phase of looting the comman mass will continue.
Well the people will get what they deserve when they vote that way.

Muslim vote seems to be split between congress and SP, dalit will probably swing BJP way this time. BJP had made some inroads in UP, let us see how things will play out this time.

UP is an very important state for BJP. Without UP, Rajnath Singh can say good bye to his job. :P

Well the people will get what they deserve when they vote that way.
Absolutely, they votes for their caste.
During the lok sabha elections i once saw an interview in India Today of a local chaiwala in Varanasi, he belongs to the Yadav community. They asked him-
"Reporter - bhaiya kisko vote kroge is baar.
Yadav - mulayam ko.
Reporter - kyo? Itne saalo ke baad bhi vo aap sab ke liye kuch kar to nhi paye?
Yadav - kuch kar nhi paye to kya hua? Unhone kam se kam hum yadavo ko pahchan to dila di.":sick:

(Hope you can understand Hindi)
Muslim vote seems to be split between congress and SP, dalit will probably swing BJP way this time. BJP had made some inroads in UP, let us see how things will play out this time.

UP is an very important state for BJP. Without UP, Rajnath Singh can say good bye to his job. :P
Some sections of Muslims could have voted for BJP if the Yogi and Sadhvi were not out issuing baseless statements.

Hard to say, after the dyashankar case and the Gujarat controversy the dalits who voted for BJP in the lok sabha will find BSP and Congress more appeasing. There will be more such controversies and award wapsi before the elections no doubt about that.

And finally i hope BJP have a good face for the UP CM candidate. And by good i don't mean Smriti or Rajnath.:)

Some sections of Muslims could have voted for BJP if the Yogi and Sadhvi were not out issuing baseless statements.

Hard to say, after the dyashankar case and the Gujarat controversy the dalits who voted for BJP in the lok sabha will find BSP and Congress more appeasing. There will be more such controversies and award wapsi before the elections no doubt about that.

And finally i hope BJP have a good face for the UP CM candidate. And by good i don't mean Smriti or Rajnath.:)

I think certain muslim sections will still vote for BJP. Shia votes is up for grabs.

But what BJP really needs is a consolidation of Hindu votes, especially Dalits and all other Non yadav castes in its favour.

Oops! Must read:

'Ask LG, ask PM', Kejriwal's response on chikungunya deaths in Delhi:

Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, who is in Bengaluru for throat surgery, shrugged off all responsibility and sought to deflect criticism over Jain's absence by pointing out that Delhi's Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung is not in the capital either. He is in the United States.

Back
Top Bottom