What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It will be lost on you.

But anyway, adios. :tup:
Parting shot:

CqTltwaWcAA_cCA.jpg

SC made a judgement that height of Dahi handi pyramid cannot be more than 20ft and cannot be done by anyone less than 18.
Oh, I am out of touch with news details for some time. Thanks.

This is almost a non issue in comparison. Hindus should file cases to free their temples first. Those having money should do it. The Marathas built (rebuilt) the Ghats on Varanasi. Today they need to fight in the intellectual sphere.

I assure you - if a few devotees of each temple do a dharna - voluntarily doing a fast unto death in all temples in India - the draconian religious control can be revoked.

He probably tried and succeeded to some extent(we will know on Aug 24 if the Marathas will agree with the SC, or celebrate despite what the SC preaches). If Marathi's do celebrate Dahi Handi in force, then that will be a message by Hindus. Am only talking about neutralizing the opposing ideological forces. Leaving only one intact...
As a marathi, let me say that no one will take the SC(Sharia Court) seriously.

I am so glad there are the likes of MNS and Shiv Sena around....
Here is a tip. Always vote for the most extreme right candidate. Even though he may not have a high chance of winning. It shifts the whole dialogue rightwards. My family and I do this almost always, and are vocal about it (we already live in right wing area of the country). It forces the BJP guy to go more right.

Back
Top Bottom