What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Sanghi dude............do u know that ur lords in punjab staged a Dharna for many days at border against BSF....

Have you seen your lords in AAP staging dharna in Delhi on every day for more than a year now?
Or have your closed your eyes to that fact?

What strikes me odd is that you compare the "good" guy Kejriwal to pathetic Akalis and still your "good" guy comes looking worse..
If as per you, Kejriwal is as bad as Akalis, why choose him!!?

Have you seen your lords in AAP staging dharna in Delhi on every day for more than a year now?
Or have your closed your eyes to that fact?

What strikes me odd is that you compare the "good" guy Kejriwal to pathetic Akalis and still your "good" guy comes looking worse..
If as per you, Kejriwal is as bad as Akalis, why choose him!!?
Well you right wingers should focus well-being of cows only, leave human affairs to sane people. We punjabis are ready to send our cows to your homes. Are you ready to take care of them ?
14045886_1038753499571095_1102604435628582432_n.jpg

Well you right wingers should focus well-being of cows only, leave human affairs to sane people. We punjabis are ready to send our cows to your homes. Are you ready to take care of them ?

What a crap theory.

Sigh...Let me put this in correct perspective if your racist brain can grasp it.
We Hindus love "even cows", which provide us human more than any other being on this planet. If you want to twist this to Hindus loving "only cows", it only shows how desperate and pathetic you lot have become.

Anyway, have you asked Kejriwal about his opinion on cow slaughter? Yeah, make sure to ask him and get a clear response if you can. I doubt your lord has enough scrotum to reply to that question..

What a crap theory.

Sigh...Let me put this in correct perspective if your racist brain can grasp it.
We Hindus love "even cows", which provide us human more than any other being on this planet. If you want to twist this to Hindus loving "only cows", it only shows how desperate and pathetic you lot have become.

Anyway, have you asked Kejriwal about his opinion on cow slaughter? Yeah, make sure to ask him and get a clear response if you can. I doubt your lord has enough scrotum to reply to that question..
I recommend you to read my post again before bringing hindu religion in this discussion. I never mentioned any religion in my post. My post shows mirror to right wing followers which is a political ideology based on racism & hate. Not every hindu is a right winger nor you guys are thekedars of hinduism.
You know what is real problem with you guys, you people which never had any factual relationship with cows are forcibly trying to teach the importance of cows to communities which are living with cows from generations.I don't know how much hindus love cows but surely you right wingers love "only cows" to use them as tool of vote bank polarisation. Like you guys tried this strategy in Bihar but failed miserably. Now sanghi brains are repeating this mistake in Punjab. But Hindus of Punjab are very much sane like people of Delhi. They are with the right choice now.
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ite-kejriwal-to-punjab-bjp-concerned-2967143/

Infact I feel pity for bhakts because now their fuhrer modi is speaking against cow vigilante groups for political gains leaving bhakts in tizzy, so I can understand why bhakts like you wants Kejriwal's statement to cry on

Only Insane People can elect Badal-BJP for two terms. :p: Punjab Di maa-bhain karti. :pissed:

Kaptaan sahb nu Lao, te Punjab nu bachao. :cry:
Your Kaptaan sahb is on backfoot due to black money & swiss bank accounts charges by ED.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom