What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Was he the same guy who abuse Modi and praise Kejriwal in every single post :D

Yes. I have NO problem with anyone if (s)he criticise him or GOI on Merit - constructive criticism. However, they posts articles from the Mouthpiece of AAP and unprofessional language. :tsk:

There was a reason that no one ever replied to them and same as with this guy also no one replies ..they literally trying hard to provoke people here .

AAP was a great initiative which turned into a cult and humiliated all those supported them in Delhi , I lost all hopes in APP when they fired Yogender Yadav .... in 2013 i myself donated 20$ to them now regretting that donation as I am also responsible to support this cult in our country
Yes. I have NO problem with anyone if (s)he criticise him or GOI on Merit - constructive criticism. However, they posts articles from the Mouthpiece of AAP and unprofessional language. :tsk:

There was a reason that no one ever replied to them and same as with this guy also no one replies ..they literally trying hard to provoke people here .

AAP was a great initiative which turned into a cult and humiliated all those supported them in Delhi , I lost all hopes in APP when they fired Yogender Yadav .... in 2013 i myself donated 20$ to them now regretting that donation as I am also responsible to support this cult in our country

The day AK-49 took support of Congress he lost my trust in him and when he ran with his tale between his legs to Become PM of India, I became his critic. Now the gimmicks this low life and his party follow makes me hate them. :angry:

Believe me same thing will happen in Punjab too :D either AK will support congress or get their support :D in the end Sidhu will turn up as a fool as Kejru never want some one more chrismatic then him in party :D
The day AK-49 took support of Congress he lost my trust in him and when he ran with his tale between his legs to Become PM of India, I became his critic. Now the gimmicks this low life and his party follow makes me hate them. :angry:

GST updates?

191 - Yes
0 - No

Timesnow reporting GST passed

552055511-Dachshund-dancing-very-excited-Funny-dog-photo-with-captions.jpg

191 - Yes
0 - No

Timesnow reporting GST passed

552055511-Dachshund-dancing-very-excited-Funny-dog-photo-with-captions.jpg

197 votes in favour of GST.
Congratulations @Abingdonboy :cheers::partay:
GST bill is passed in the Rajya Sabha.

request-five.gif

Increased FDI, at least another 1% of GDP growth (within 3-5 years) and increased taxation revenues for thhe GoI and states.

Let's see what Modi can do to top this....

Back
Top Bottom