What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Wonder why does the Prince need a week to compose an answer to give to the EC regarding the 'Indian Muslims lured by the ISI' remark. Problem in sentence construction and verbal ability, I suppose. :hitwall:

Wonder why does the Prince need a week to compose an answer to give to the EC regarding the 'Indian Muslims lured by the ISI' remark. Problem in sentence construction and verbal ability, I suppose. :hitwall:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheeeshhh....when did we ever run away from a good fight ? :rolleyes: If we haven't come here it's coz modiji's campaign is wearing down. Well you guys had your run. Now he's gonna continue kicking up some stuff here and there and slowly start working out his retirement plans :enjoy:

good fight?:omghaha:

Congress wants to curtail the live telecast of election speeches (read: Modi's speeches) from December 2013 to May 2014 to just 30 minutes.

Congress wants to ban opinion polls (read: they can't withstand Modi's onslaught)

Congress asks Election Commission to hide lotus ponds.

Congress issues advisory to TV channels not to broadcast Modi's speech on Independence day.

Now... It sounds to me more like Congressis are chickening out & running away from the fight rather than stay in & offer a good fight!:rofl:

good fight?:omghaha:

Congress wants to curtail the live telecast of election speeches (read: Modi's speeches) from December 2013 to May 2014 to just 30 minutes.
Congress wants to ban opinion polls (read: they can't withstand Modi's onslaught)

Congress asks Election Commission to hide lotus ponds.

Congress issues advisory to TV channels not to broadcast Modi's speech on Independence day.

Now... It sounds to me more like Congressis are chickening out & running away from the fight rather than stay in & offer a good fight!:rofl:

Ohhhhhhhh little innocent BABIES. You know the story behind why Nitish did not go on the 'arthi' yatra stunt that modi had lined up to meet the families of people dead in the blast? Coz the BJP and RSS had lined dozens of their activists dressed as 'commoners' to attack him there. Talk to me when you're playing straight.

Ohhhhhhhh little innocent BABIES. You know the story behind why Nitish did not go on the 'arthi' yatra stunt that modi had lined up to meet the families of people dead in the blast? Coz the BJP and RSS had lined dozens of their activists dressed as 'commoners' to attack him there. Talk to me when you're playing straight.

:rofl:..so Nitish Kumar too joins Congressis in chickening out & running away from the fight... bwwwaaahhhh:omghaha:

:rofl:..so Nitish Kumar too joins Congressis in chickening out & running away from the fight... bwwwaaahhhh:omghaha:

In any case Modi's campaign has bogged down. Now he's just gonna do a lot more theatricals and stuff. All other players are already trying out different combinations without BJP. Well it was entertaining to see you guys dreaming up all those fantasies of what Modi would do this Modi would do that etc.

In any case Modi's campaign has bogged down. Now he's just gonna do a lot more theatricals and stuff. All other players are already trying out different combinations without BJP. Well it was entertaining to see you guys dreaming up all those fantasies of what Modi would do this Modi would do that etc.

No... what's more entertaining is Congressis running away from the fight with their tail between their legs & their desperate attempt to curb media from showing their downfall... & coming out with embarrassing shenanigans like asking EC to cover all lotus ponds...:rofl:

what type of government congress wants to make...a coalition government with congress having just 120-130 seats..

Guys Guys Guys Please please please Watch this Video ... @Marxist , @SarthakGanguly , @JanjaWeed , @Android , @bronxbull , @KS , @harpoon , @GR!FF!N , @heisenberg , @Srinivas , @Soumitra , @cloud_9 , @Puchtoon , @DRAY

U all will die laughing ...

although its a video against both MODIji and Rahul gandi supporters... Still we are with MODIji ...

i saw this video two weeks ago...great video but i didn't like some parts in this video criticising BJP for orthodox and conservative views like when some boy said that BJP may have used lord shiv weapon instead of bofors during kargil war..come on guys we know that bjp leaders are more pro-technology than their congress counterparts

i saw this video two weeks ago...great video but i didn't like some parts in this video criticising BJP for orthodox and conservative views like when some boy said that BJP may have used lord shiv weapon instead of bofors during kargil war..come on guys we know that bjp leaders are more pro-technology than their congress counterparts
Ya it was showing BJP to be primitive and Congress to be more forward thinking ... But a nice video ...

Now Congress and JD(u) saying 'opinion polls are a mockery of democracy' and they should be banned, :woot: can't stand looking at opinion polls of people where Congress and other secular parties are shown as losing!:chilli:

Back
Top Bottom