What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

13082726_838772582893721_6021425984551205856_n.jpg

Even his wife is concerned about his obsession with Modi :D

Kejriwal's Wife : When is Modi's Birthday
Kejriwal : September 17, 1950
Kejriwal's Wife : Started Beating Him
Kejriwal : why are you beating me?
Kejriwal's Wife : Yesterday was my Birthday

Even his wife is concerned about his obsession with Modi :D

Kejriwal's Wife : When is Modi's Birthday
Kejriwal : September 17, 1950
Kejriwal's Wife : Started Beating Him
Kejriwal : why are you beating me?
Kejriwal's Wife : Yesterday was my Birthday

:D:D
There was another joke where in kejru was demanding stool samples of Modi stating nation wants to know what Modi ate for dinner..

The sad fact is, Kejru might turn all these jokes into reality.

I thought you can be Kanahiya of BJP after learning Russian from JNU. :lol: Here's another link : DU

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/drunk-bhagwant-mann-forced-to-leave-bhog/

“I found Mann was smelling foul and told him to leave the stage. We are struggling with the case of disrespect to the Guru Granth Sahib and how can a man come drunk on the stage where Guru Granth Sahib Parkash had been done. I feel Mann should not be allowed to share any panthic stage in future and he should apologise to the whole of Punjab for this shameful act,” said Jagtar Singh. - See more at:

He added, “Had I announced this from the stage, the crowd would have attacked him and the whole atmosphere would have become tense. So, I told him to leave at once and he, too, did not argue with us.

Even when Mann was walking on road, a few Sikh supporters trailed him and took him to task for coming drunk to the bhog ceremony.

@Parul @ranjeet

This is old news & he denied doing such thing. I won't be surprised; if he actually did it Or, this can be Politically motivated.

Had he done such thing, he should have been turned Black & Blue at that very moment Or, taken to Police Station & got the Alcohol Test done...

Tamil Nadu election: Bishops council decides to back DMK alliance

In a statement given to media on Tuesday, Tamil Nadu Bishops' Council president and Madurai archbishop Anthony Pappusamy mentioned that the council had decided to back DMK and Congress after it "realised that it is the need of the hour to safeguard secular and democratic values."

It said, "The stand is not taken because the council feels that these parties are clean but they are lesser evil."

Here what you must do to be "secular, democratic":
'DMK agreed to fulfil demands of CSI church'
demands include an assembly resolution to bring dalit Christians under the Scheduled Caste category, a government order to include converted Christians from MBC communities in their caste, government pay for teachers working in minority institutions appointed after 1990 (a demand earlier agreed by the DMK), at least 10% seats for Christian minorities to contest in elections, revocation of the property tax levied on minority institutions, protection from harassment by communal forces, and an immediate ban on liquor.

This is old news & he denied doing such thing. I won't be surprised; if he actually did it Or, this can be Politically motivated.

Had he done such thing, he should have been turned Black & Blue at that very moment Or, taken to Police Station & got the Alcohol Test done...

There is an actual video of this whole incident.
this happened around 7 months back and there was definitely a video on twitter.

i am in this thread because you tagged me so i will reply... don't tag me here further.

After Bhindow seat ki azadi

oh stop propagating that lie whose only claimant is that software coolie from tcs.

the tcs fool is a nationalist psycho no doubt and he was trying to strangulate kanhaiya or at least wanted to intimidate.

Daru ki azadi

13124770_1265779663451444_7223057961535374344_n.png

@jamahir when are joining him in this Progressive demand ?:lol:

in this case kanhaiya is wrong and it seems out of place for him to propagate liquor which anyone living in indian urban areas can attest is harmful to self and society... i want to kick the faces of the teenage boys who are anyway aggressive nowadays and become more so when having shot of alcohol... i especially want to slap these faker and arrogant gym-thin females with stupid over-done make-up and heels who totter into and out of pubs.

back to the story, nitish kumar has been diplomatic in public about this :

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...is-liquor-ban-remark/articleshow/52082140.cms

i have something to say of this but that will be in another place and not this thread.

If he is part of ABVP why the hell is he doing hunger strike ? make a bee line for HRD ministry. It is a BJP govt after all.

On the 6th day of the strike, the protesting teachers also condemned the ban on sales and distribution of a book by Delhi University authored by noted historian Bipan Chandra as it referred to Bhagat Singh as a revolutionary terrorist.

http://m.ndtv.com/india-news/teachers-join-jnu-hunger-strike-abvp-student-leader-in-aiims-1402406

After Bhindow seat ki azadi

Daru ki azadi

13124770_1265779663451444_7223057961535374344_n.png

@jamahir when are joining him in this Progressive demand ?:lol:

He's consider Modern Age Bhagat Singh by Pesudo Seculars, Intellectuals, Presstitudes. He says Lalu Ji fights "Social Justice". :rofl:

Further, 21st Century Bhagat Singh says - He's not Authorized to speak on "AgustaWestland Scam". :tsk:

One should spit on faces of those People who disgrace Bhagat Singh by comparing this Hypocrite with him. :sick:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom