What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Danger In India: :cheesy:
12711310_740738252694152_3868412461184885395_o.jpg

As expected not a single post on this thread about BJP goons beating up journalists etc. :lol:

So let me break the tradition and give you this tolerant, nationalistic and patriotic MLA from BJP. Will there be any action against this elected official? Would his party take any disciplinary action? Your guess is as good as mine. :)

CbU0XNVW0AEptC2.jpg

As expected not a single post on this thread about BJP goons beating up journalists etc. :lol:

So let me break the tradition and give you this tolerant, nationalistic and patriotic MLA from BJP. Will there be any action against this elected official? Would his party take any disciplinary action? Your guess is as good as mine. :)

CbU0XNVW0AEptC2.jpg

That is what I would have done too. Ameeque Jamai, the CPI activist was shouting 'Pakistan jindabad' outside the court. But Mr. Sharma being a lawmaker should have restrained himself.

CbU0XNVW0AEptC2.jpg

Here let me give you a more balanced coverage of what happened with students and journalists. Kindly go through the TL of this person for further details.

CbU0XNVW0AEptC2.jpg

Hey, guess what, following tradition, we did not even post about journalists routinely killed in Secular States like Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. Wonder why you did not think of breaking your silence then. Are you saying your secular conscience gets pricked only when anti-national Pakistan lovers are beaten up?

Another Journalist Killed In Uttar Pradesh Opposition Slams Government

On JNU protest...worth reading

One day in Soviet Russia, a parrot flies over a village squawking loudly: 'The Soviet Union is shit! Death to the Communist Party!'. The KGB is rapidly informed, and they start to investigate who owns a parrot in the area. They find out that there is only one parrot owner in the area, so they go and knock on his door.

KGB agents: Hi, do you own a parrot? Man: Yes I do. KGB agents: Could we see it? Man: Certainly, please come in.

They walk in and follow the man to the kitchen. He takes his parrot out of the freezer. The parrot is shivering but still alive.

The startled KGB agents ask: Parrot, what are your views on communism and the Soviet Union? The parrot answers: Long live the Soviet Union, long live the Communist Party!

The KGB agents do not quite know what to make of the fact that the man kept the parrot in the freezer, but since it says nothing controversial they decide to leave it at that.

Once they're gone, the man turns to his parrot and says: One day in Siberia and you have changed your tune Comrade.....!

Let us put our parrots in the glacier!
parrot.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Levina @Parul @ranjeet @nair @GURU DUTT

PS: these days tagging someone and hoping she/he gets notification is like that old Bon Jovi song living on a prayer.
Still...

Back
Top Bottom