What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1796842_740410109304888_249395544_o.jpg

1511807_742457195766846_498273456_n.jpg

1798540_741757725836793_1194918936_n.jpg

1483411_644694272235667_1396979113_n.jpg

1545701_403961456416790_1221249919_n.jpg
Tum kya khate ho, jo bar bar laut ate ho..
Congress ke raj me Aam adami ko mila thenga,
2014 ki election me, Rahul ho jayega bhenga..
Thats my composition just now...

typical mallu christian. what can i say? i have 4 such morons in my family. if he was so damn passionate to know about gujarat and dosent trust anyone, why the fk does he not book a train ticket and visit. seems well off enough to afford it. judgemental retards.
He is from mumbai and a victim of 1992 mumbai riots.
But he never bothers answering my question
As Modi/BJP responsible for Gujarat riots isn't Congress responsible for Mumbai riots? so why is he supporting Congress? :nono:

My bad, that photo is not from today's rally.

Oh.. never mind. But still.. going by the reports so far apparently the crowd gathering was massive. It's a shot in the arm for BJP as they are never expected to do any better in that part of India.

As Modi/BJP responsible for Gujarat riots isn't Congress responsible for Mumbai riots? so why is he supporting Congress? :nono:
Congress vote ka nara..

Na pucho 84 bare me, aur nahi 92 ke bare me
Pucho toh bas kitana aur hum khayenge bad me,
ankho me feki hai dhul pure sath sal me
Is bar bhi De dena Vote hume pappu ke nam pe
Varna Modi bahut marega hume election ke bad me..

1.) What a stupid question :eek::rolleyes: sudhakar naik is not trying to be PM of India but Modi is. :sick:

2.) After Mumbai riots congress removed Sudhakarrao Naik as CM of Maharastra but BJP haven't removed Modi even after Gujarat riots. :sick:

3.) Sudhakarrao Naik is dead but Modi is alive and want to be PM. :rolleyes:

4.) BJP/SS are responsible for Mumbai Riots and Modi for Gujarat riots.

Oh.. never mind. But still.. going by the reports so far apparently the crowd gathering was massive. It's a shot in the arm for BJP as they are never expected to do any better in that part of India.

For sure, was a big crowd. NDTV was busy showing the empty chairs two hours before the rally! Must have got a massive egg on their face.

Modi is a machine, he is holding rallies every couple of days. Next is Imphal and Guwahati. Meanwhile, where the **** is Congress and Shri Shri Shri Rahul Gandhi Ji :sarcastic:. Probably too scared to open his mouth after the Time Now debacle.

Congress vote ka nara..

Na pucho 84 bare me, aur nahi 92 ke bare me
Pucho toh bas kitana aur hum khayenge bad me,
ankho me feki hai dhul pure sath sal me
Is bar bhi De dena Vote hume pappu ke nam pe
Varna Modi bahut marega hume election ke bad me..

Didn't understand..english plz :what:

A 3.5 yr old kid at d school admission interview:
Teacher T: wats ur name
Kid K: my name is suraj,my father name is dilip,mother's name is sandhya
T: wat all ur hobbies
K: my name is suraj,my father name is dilip,mother's name is sandhya
T: can u tell one rhyme
T(puzzled): y r u answering same for all questions
T(in anger): enough stop it...u may leave..ur kids application is rejected
Smart kid replies: few days ago a 43 yr youth gave d same answers to all questions asked to him n he is projected to b our next Pm n my school admission is rejected for doing d same..

Didn't understand..english plz :what:
DOnt ask us about 84 and 92... Just ask about how much corruption we will do after.. We throw dust in the eyes for 60 years.. again give us vote in the name of pappu.. otherwise modi will take care of us after election... Thats a poem sort of thing in hindi...

MODI ne Phaad Di...

The way he said... Aap mujhe PM banado mere upar to aap ke yaha ke Pranab daa to rahenge ...

One thing to remember is that election in Bengal is 3 way... LEFT Vs TMC Vs Congres Vs BJP... even if BJP manages to increases its vote share by 10% it would mean trouble for Left and TMC...

1.) What a stupid question :eek::rolleyes: sudhakar naik is not trying to be PM of India but Modi is. :sick:

2.) After Mumbai riots congress removed Sudhakarrao Naik as CM of Maharastra but BJP haven't removed Modi even after Gujarat riots. :sick:

3.) Sudhakarrao Naik is dead but Modi is alive and want to be PM. :rolleyes:
This shows your hidden cruel intention
what's wrong with you people? fooled by congress appeasement politics and they will never let you develop.

I wonder do you people will support congress even if they want to sell our country....If for you people something comes before country then why identify yourself as Indian? stupids

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom