What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

u all bjp and rss supporters can do anything on forum and criticise anybody y not we .
r bjp supporter cannot handle genuine criticism

1500981_661996870519249_1430290339_o.jpg

Because you don't post genuine criticism. You post manipulated facts and general b.s.

I think it was the Congress that sent those guys who tried to steal your handbag ! :mad:

I don't know whether to be angry at them for even thinking of harming my little sister ! :pissed:

Or giving them a medal for even trying to wrestle away a handbag from a Big Fat Buffalo ! :whistle:

What happened to me has nothing to with Congressi Scums!!! I got dragged on road along with them & you want to give medal to those scums...Cause of them, I'm confined to Bed for a week now...My brother is getting married on 14th, I'm justing hoping, I get fine by then. :cray:

What happened to me has nothing to with Congressi Scums!!! I got dragged on road along with them & you want to give medal to those scums...Cause of them, I'm confined to Bed for a week now...My brother is getting married on 14th, I'm justing hoping, I get fine by then. :cray:

Sorry ! :(

Don't worry you'd bounce back good as new ! :)

WHAT THE FUARK DID UPA HAVE TO DO WITH ISRO PROJECTS?!

HOLY DICKLORD

Go to your own fuarking thread.
same thing what modi had to do with sardar patel statue .
its basic center gives money and clearance for projects without cant even fix screw on any rocket

people answer like when they dont have answers

Can't you go to your own idiotic thread and post your shit there. This is for BJP and NaMo's campaign.

And here we have you people taking credit for all good things has happened in India for the last ten years.

same thing what modi had to do with sardar patel statue .
its basic center gives money and clearance for projects without cant even fix screw on any rocket

Do you not see your convoluted logic in that? ISRO would be funded regardless of whether it was a Congress govt or a BJP govt.

In fact a BJP government has in the past given far more thrust towards science than Congress who prefer to spend 40% of the budget on subsidies. Imagine if that was spent on infrastructure.

Congress's entire gameplan is to keep people so poor that they don't better than to note vote for them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom