What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I'm hoping to see some good old mourning on NDTV & their ilk come 8th of Nov. They have been on a desperate mission to promote MGB. However no one seems to be talking about Congress btw.

Its funny how the Lutyens media is focusing on just Nitish and JD(U), and not mentioning the partner RJD and Lalu. I mean JDU is contesting on less than half of the seats in Bihar.

150+ is almost certain though

I am keeping my fingers crossed. 150+ would be fantastic but if NDA even scrapes threw to 122, I would be a pleased man.

I'm hoping to see some good old mourning on NDTV & their ilk come 8th of Nov. They have been on a desperate mission to promote MGB. However no one seems to be talking about Congress btw.

I love when they call likes of saba naqavi , Rana ayub, Ram from The Hindu and their editor Roy overseeing moderation and then they all together decry how things went wrong for Congress and how India is going to dogs.

If true then I hope that lady is made an example of .

बिहार चुनाव ALERT!!! जबरन वोट डलवा रहे लालू के बेटे तेजस्वी को ग्रामीणों ने दौड़ाया livehindustan.com/news/bihar-ele…

Our MSM is the BIGGEST traitor that exists in India.........

Just for there Anti-Modism, they were OK with LALU coming to power in Bihar, Any IOTA of idea what was Bihar like during his 15 yrs of Stone-Age Raj?

Hope, there bloody mouth will be SHUT by Biharis come 8th Nov

Just for there Anti-Modism, they were OK with LALU coming to power in Bihar, Any IOTA of idea what was Bihar like during his 15 yrs of Stone-Age Raj?

Nov 8th, am hoping for decisive BJP win. Then you will see the Sanghi trolls will be unleashed on Social Media

They were OK even with Shiv Sena when it parted it's way from BJP during Maharastra polls.

Going by their track record you can expect them to side even with Dawood , if he somehow manages to contest an election against Modi.

That would not just be shutting them up but akin to sewing their mouths.

Back
Top Bottom