What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Kejriwal seen giving Dharna at Rajpath in republic day parade in VVIP stand ... :woot:

1555313_403429553125184_2065002599_n.jpg

Arvind Kejriwal ... Nayak part 2 with Ashirwaad of Alok Nath... :rofl:

A must Watch ...

@JanjaWeed @Marxist @Puchtoon @Star Wars @HariPrasad @Android @Ammyy @kurup @Jason bourne @IndoCarib @CorporateAffairs @Manvantaratruti @kbd-raaf

@Nair saab dont wanna watch this idiot, wat does the video say?

bjp-192-210 and nda-211-231 :taz::yahoo::woot:---as per CSDS- CNN IBN cong-92-108 upa-107-128

we shud go all out and get 270+, after the opinion polls it is very much acheivable.

All we need to do is, expose AAPCong in delhi, focus more in bihaar, MH, KA, UP and that should get us 30 more seats.

3 Months left for election more exit poll to come as the people see this exit poll... more people will start thing of voting BJP...

and BJP got more seats in 4 seats then what exit poll predicted ...especially clean sweep in Rajasthan and MP...

so I would predict BJP would about 235 seats and NDA would get 255... the difference would be 15-20 seats ...

in that case any party would support them It can be ADMK, TDP , TRS ... I personally think in that case BJP would prefer support from South India rather then north India...

even of NDA is 50 seats away from majority ... obviously with 220 seats in BJP hand no party would have remote possibility to form government ...

In that case without seeing no chance of becoming PM... Jaya, Mulayam, Mayawati would be ready to support ...

and do u thing TDP, TRS, TMC dont like a ministerial birth better then sitting ideal with 15-20 useless MP's...

In all scenarios, i want the bit*** mamata to stay away from joining us :devil:

NDA is falling short by 40-50 seats. Who would be after poll allies ??

Same to you buddy . Did you listen Pranab Da ?? I really liked his speech.

English Version of his speech.

President's address to nation on eve of R-Day - YouTube

I agree with him in one statement.

Fractured mandate in 2014 will be catastrophic for India :angry:

Last edited:
Congress any way is now planning for 2019 elections (or sooner in case its a fractured mandate). BJP needs to go into top gear to ensure a wide margin victory. If they come to power and are not able to stay the whole 5 years, they will not get a mandate again for a long time

Well, now he can even promise moon to us but nowadays voters have matured enough to not fall for these false promises announced during campaigning for next polls. Education and reach of media to far flung areas have played their part to an extent .

Congress any way is now planning for 2019 elections (or sooner in case its a fractured mandate). BJP needs to go into top gear to ensure a wide margin victory. If they come to power and are not able to stay the whole 5 years, they will not get a mandate again for a long time

I don't know why but I get the feeling that leaders like Advani, Shushma are not helping the cause. Till date in current campaigning season there has been no famous Rath Yatras of Advani or no rallies held by likes of Shusma swaraj , Arun jaitly , Arun Shourie and neither they were seen with Modi during his rallies. Hope they go full throttle after announcement of MP candidates.

Last edited:
Well, now he can even promise moon to us but nowadays voters have matured enough to not fall for these false promises announced during campaigning for next polls. Education and reach of media to far flung areas have played their part to an extent .

I don't know why but I get the feeling that leaders like Advani, Shushma are not helping the cause. Till date in current campaigning season there has been no famous Rath Yatras of Advani or no rallies held by likes of Shusma swaraj , Arun jaitly , Arun Shourie and neither they were seen with Modi during his rallies. Hope they go full throttle after announcement of MP candidates.
All of them are jealous of Modi.. All of them are more senior to him in the national politics scene but have been passed over.. All of them are hoping for him to lose this one

HE is saying this because of modi's 24X7 365 days electricity campaign in UP ,else usne naara diya hai "kisan aur musalman".

modi is moving them towards talking on real issues like development else to vote bank reservations ki baat hi hoti .

other news:

All of them are jealous of Modi.. All of them are more senior to him in the national politics scene but have been passed over.. All of them are hoping for him to lose this one

Yes , that complexity of seniority is also there to an extent but one more important thing which is responsible is this expert from one of the wikileak cables.

B u t S i n h j i r a i s e d a n o t h e r r e a s o n w h y M o d i c o u l d f a c e c h a l l e n g e s i n b e c om i n g a n a t i o n a l l e a d e r : M o d i ' s r e p u t a t i o n f o r b e i n g c omp l e t e l y i n c o r r u p t i b l e i s a c c u r a t e , a n d i f h e w e r e t o b e c ome a n a t i o n a l l e a d e r h e w o u l d c r a c k d ow n o n c o r r u p t i o n t h r o u g h o u t t h e B J P . T h e r e a r e t o o ma n y B J P r a n k a n d f i l e w a i t i n g t o l i n e t h e i r p o c k e t s o n c e t h e B J P r e t u r n s t o p ow e r , S i n h j i s a i d , a n d t h e p r o s p e c t o f M o d i c r a c k i n g t h e w h i p o n c o r r u p t i o n i s e n t i r e l y u n a p p e a l i n g t o t h i s c r ow d . M o d i w o u l d h a v e a h a r d t i me c l e a r i n g t h i s h u r d l e , a c c o r d i n g t o S i n h j i

Last edited:
please don't be so judgemental..advaniji and sushma swaraj will campaign once real hard-core campaigning starts..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom