What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

LOL. Veer Savarkar was an Hindu turned Atheist who fought for a Hindu Rashtra ...... what makes Bhagat singh so special ? :cheesy:

You remain poor at connecting dots. :lol:

BTW when did I say he fought for Hindu Rashtra ? I said he wanted to take revenge on the death of Lala Lajpath Rai who was a FIRM proponent of Hindu Rashtra and a Nationalist. Don't use sardar logic here.
Good luck with your Hindu Rashtra plan and everything Hindu.

Good luck with your Hindu Rashtra plan and everything Hindu.

Strawman-motivational.jpg

Did he ever say that? Bringing in imaginary issues/statements just for the sake of not losing an argument is a childish trait.
LOL! Another one crawled out.Stop liking each others posts. :lol:
I wasn't debating him and he quoted me.I don't really want to waste my fun time on debating Indian local issues because they don't effect me in any way.

So don't quote me and good luck with whatever your are trying to prove on a Pakistani forum. :laugh:

LOL! Another one crawled out.Stop liking each others posts. :lol:
I wasn't debating him and he quoted me.I don't really want to waste my fun time on debating Indian local issues because they don't effect me in any way.

So don't quote me and good luck with whatever your are trying to prove on a Pakistani forum. :laugh:

Then why the ButtHurt ? :lol: ........ why not crawl back under the stone in NZ you came from ?

Back
Top Bottom