What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Increas in BJP's vote share across the board, including Scheduled Tribes and Muslims!

2egfrzm.jpg

He is one of those official congress cheer-girls like Kumar Ketkar!

Yeah his skewed logic and biased argument was pretty amusing.

Last edited:
:lol: He isn't my PM bro. My PM is Netaji's Beta, tedhi naak wala. Nitish as I said earlier, has become dhobi ka kutta.

I would love to see Congress in alliance with Lalu. That Nitish deserves single digit performance in upcoming elections.

I would love to see Congress in alliance with Lalu. That Nitish deserves single digit performance in upcoming elections.

I honestly doubt it would make much of a difference. Infact a congress+RJD alliance would benefit BJP even more, as it will further dent the corrupt image of Congress (if thats even possible), and push people towards BJP.

Don't forget Rahul Gandhi, Congress's poster boy, very famously "stood against "the bill that was supposed to save the corrupt politicians, including Laloo Yadav. Teaming up with the very same Laloo will be a political suicide. Congress is fcked either ways.

Last edited:
lol...... he has no clue what to say

These are the so called Congress's Yuva Neta, the ones that have emerged and have been groomed under the able leadership of Shri Shri Rahul Gandhi Ji :lol:

dont call MSY netaji.

Thats what Samajwadi workers call. I should have perhaps put it in under quotes, my bad.

I honestly doubt it would make much of a difference. Infact a congress+RJD alliance would benefit BJP even more, as it will further dent the corrupt image of Congress (if thats even possible), and push people towards BJP.

Don't forget Rahul Gandhi, Congress's poster boy, very famously "stood against "the bill that was supposed to save the corrupt politicians, include Laloo Yadav. Teaming up with the very same Laloo will be a political suicide. Congress is fcked either ways.

Yep, you are spot on !! That' also what I want but to see Nitish being punished by voters would sooth me more.

oh come on he maybe an @&$ but still a bit better than Laloo

But together Congress and Nitish would cause more damage to BJP than RJD+CONGRESS. That was my point actually.

Yep, you are spot on !! That' also what I want but to see Nitish being punished by voters would sooth me more.

But together Congress and Nitish would cause more damage to BJP than RJD+CONGRESS. That was my point actually.

Its not the straight forward anymore. You have to realize , all three of them RJD, JD(U) and Congress are vying for the same Muslim vote bank, which each of them trying to be more "secular" than the other:lol:.

All of them can't get that, and if they do it would mean division of the Mulim votebank, which lets face it, is only going to benefit BJP. BJP has the support of Forward Castes and OBC locked in. So any alliance is a good news for BJP, unless of course they decide to go for a 3 way alliance, which they won't given the bad blood between JD(U) and RJD, and lets not forget JD(U) has to think about the next assembly election as well.

The way I see it, BJP should win 70-75%(26-30) seats in Bihar.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom