What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Roybot @Star Wars

Well if we see Congress coming back to power with a landslide victory. We all know what happened.

I am more worried about the rumored "private sector reservation" promise by Congress.. That might tip the scale again in favour of Congress, that along with this AAP drama which will shave off couple of percent of the BJP vote share.

I am more worried about the rumored "private sector reservation" promise by Congress.. That might tip the scale again in favour of Congress, that along with this AAP drama which will shave off couple of percent of the BJP vote share.

AAP drama is killing them and Congress has lost its ground and its credibility

wont happen, it will be too obvious and things will come out

I don't know man, I have a feeling that what Congress has done with this whole AAPdrama phase is get people to think that even Congress is better than these fools.

Many people will be disillusioned with words like change and anti-corruption which are catchphrases of Modi as well.

Ye Gad I hope my pessimism is just that.

Yeah I doubt they're going to be able to pull that one off. No private sector company is going to agree to that.

Honestly I've decided, I'm going to wash my hands off India if the Indian voter honestly screws up this once in a lifetime chance to have a real leader in power. I'm pulling all my investments out of the country and will encourage my family to do the same.

@Roybot I think this appeasement & freebie policy is losing it's sheen! It may appeal to few.. but by & large people are more concerned about administration, economy & development.

You'd be surprised.

I would like to believe that majority of voting public today are more aware of the political reality than they ever did in the past. Yes.. there still exists those constituents who are still addicted to Congress's dose of freebies. But i would like to imagine that they are waning as time goes by!

That would be THE most disastrous domestic policy change in India, if it comes through. An entire Nation of 1.2 billion forsaking merit and economic reservations in favour of casteist reservations is a colossal M!ndFcuk.

That would be THE most disastrous domestic policy change in India, if it comes through. An entire Nation of 1.2 billion forsaking merit and economic reservations in favour of casteist reservations is a colossal M!ndFcuk.

Since when has the Congress started making policies which are beneficial for the country? Their one and only agenda is try to win the next election, from the get go.

Apparently its part of Congress' Manifesto for the upcoming election.

To reserve its votes, Congress plans private sector quotas - The Economic Times

I would like to believe that majority of voting public today are more aware of the political reality than they ever did in the past. Yes.. there still exists those constituents who are still addicted to Congress's dose of freebies. But i would like to imagine that they are waning as time goes by!

There is always going to be good chunk of people who will be more than happy to get reservations and other freebies being doled out to them. If it the so called other backward castes before, it will be the Muslims next.

We need to find a way, to end this caste and religion based quota system. Just have a economically backward quota, for everyone, be it from "forward" castes, "backward" castes, hindu, muslim etc etc.

Last edited:
Since when has the Congress starting making policies which are beneficial for the country? Their one and only agenda is try to win the next election, from the get go.

The Congress ought to know better than to feed it's population such freebies. What are economists and social thinkers who join INC doing?? Surely, they all cannot be in it for the money?!

Since when has the Congress starting making policies which are beneficial for the country? Their one and only agenda is try to win the next election, from the get go.

There is always going to be good chunk of people who will be more than happy to get reservations and other freebies being doled out to them. If it the so called other backward castes before, it will be the Muslims next.

We need to find a way, to end this caste and religion based quota system. Just have a economically backward quota, for everyone, be it from "forward" castes, "backward" castes, hindu, muslim etc etc.

Congress is saying this from years ,never heard the word "inclusive growth"?

The Congress ought to know better than to feed it's population such freebies. What are economists and social thinkers who join INC doing?? Surely, they all cannot be in it for the money?!

Thats the tragedy. I can't think of any Congressi leader who is not a millionaire, at least. There maybe couple of good people still there, Jairam Ramesh comes to mind, but the overwhelming majority is corrup and doesn't give two shytes about the country.

Thats the tragedy. I can't think of any Congressi leader who is not a millionaire, at least. There maybe couple of good people still there, Jairam Ramesh comes to mind, but the overwhelming majority is corrup and doesn't give two shytes about the country.

The problem is NOT with corruption,every leader is corrupt in some way and this is not a BIG problem.
The problem is that they lack IDEOLOGY and that's why lack love for country.

Back
Top Bottom