What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Watching live debate on timesnow about this court summons to Gandhis. This Surjewala guy is really driving my BP high! I don't even know why they call him for a debate.. this guy just wouldn't allow anyone else to speak! A fucking moron of the highest order! aaarrggghhhhhh:pissed:
I was watching NDTV election result analysis with pranoy Roy. (yeah I know... wanted to see the a$$ burn :flame::flame:)
Arun shorie was asked to give tips to congress and tell them what went wrong and he says to Ashwini kumar i think,
Its not that you shout and win a debate on TV and the issue is settled , you also need substance
begins at 1h 17m
:rofl::rofl:

LOL , Subbu swami called surjewalla demented and asked him to get his brain checked. Damn funny.
That guy not just demented.. he is mentally bankrupt! Guy just keep on barking like a mad dog!

That guy not just demented.. he is mentally bankrupt! Guy just keep on barking like a mad dog!

Actually not. Very smart guy. He filibustered the debate by talking (mostly rubbish) but doing so continuously & in a normal tone to the point where nothing got discussed. Neither Subramanium Swamy nor Mahesh Jethmalani got to make their points. Effectively he undercut the debate & prevented viewers from understanding the merits or otherwise of the case. That was the job he was sent to do & he did it. Brilliantly.

LOL , Subbu swami called surjewalla demented and asked him to get his brain checked. Damn funny.

See how good he was. You are discussing him & not the case.

Actually not. Very smart guy. He filibustered the debate by talking (mostly rubbish) but doing so continuously & in a normal tone to the point where nothing got discussed. Neither Subramanium Swamy nor Mahesh Jethmalani got to make their points. Effectively he undercut the debate & prevented viewers from understanding the merits or otherwise of the case. That was the job he was sent to do & he did it. Brilliantly.

Live TV | Watch Times Now, Zoom TV, ET Now News Online - Indiatimes Live
Arnab on fire :lol:

Well.. that's what they tried collectively prior to the polls... but where did that leave them? As a viewer it only convinced me to believe that Congress has a lot to hide.. & are guilty as charged. Hence they were trying to block the debate on the subject. If they got nothing to hide or have a counter argument, why would they try to subvert the debate?
When you have spokespersons of such kind.. they may succeed in blocking an objective debate temporarily... but only end up raising the suspicions among the masses due to such act.. & more incentive for people to get to the bottom of the issue!

Well.. that's what they tried collectively prior to the polls... but where did that leave them? As a viewer it only convinced me to believe that Congress has a lot to hide.. & are guilty as charged. Hence they were trying to block the debate on the subject. If they got nothing to hide or have a counter argument, why would they try to subvert the debate?
When you have spokespersons of such kind.. they may succeed in blocking an objective debate temporarily... but only end up raising the suspicions among the masses due to such act.. & more incentive for people to get to the bottom of the issue!

That may very well be true but he is doing what the old adage say. If you have law on your side, hammer away at the law; if you have witnesses on your side, hammer away at the witnesses; if you have neither the law nor the witnesses on your side, hammer the table. That was precisely what he did.

Can anyone tell what exactly is the case against Sonia and Rahul? did not see the debate from beginning and by the time I tuned in it was just shouting and no understanding of the issue

Can anyone tell what exactly is the case against Sonia and Rahul? did not see the debate from beginning and by the time I tuned in it was just shouting and no understanding of the issue
Very simple.
in 1937 i think Nehru floated a trust to foster media, with then about 1 lakh rupees. :cheesy:
This trust opened many papers like National Herald and Quami Awam and so on.
The assets of this trust is like 5000 cr now
And the Maa-beta opened a company and purchased it for small change, form the government/trustee and converted to private land.
Read this link for full Info
Sonia, Rahul and the National Herald scam: Niti Central Impact | India News Analysis and Op-Ed Commentary | Politics | Governance | Economic Freedom | National Interest

That may very well be true but he is doing what the old adage say. If you have law on your side, hammer away at the law; if you have witnesses on your side, hammer away at the witnesses; if you have neither the law nor the witnesses on your side, hammer the table. That was precisely what he did.
watching him the way he was blabbering around.. I felt like hammering him away! :hitwall:

@JanjaWeed
A bit too dramatic :rofl: with a few hyperbole,but they did work a lot & i like it

@JanjaWeed @jha

Congrats, Maharashtra also won, neither will SC approve 73% reservation nor 5% reservation based on religion............

But there will be huge Hindu consolidation against Con & N-Con-P in Maharashtra.
It's like the congress wants to lose.

@wolfschanzze

was KC Rao always a big political player.

I mean, I have always heard of the legendary NTR. Chandra Babu Naidu. Jagan Mohan Reddy. I knew of the Owaisi brothers.

For me at least, KC Rao became noticeable this year. How come I never heard of the guy before?
He was a fringe player, Neither does have his caste demographic numbers like Reddy,Kapu etc.(you know how it is in AP caste votes etc.)

He was in Congress, later jumped to TDP. in 2000 he was deputy speaker, When he was not offered a better post in TDP (Home Ministry) he resigned and resurrected the ghost of Telangana which was dead in 1960' claiming Seemandhra people were exploiting and suppressing Telangana people which is untrue.The irony is this guys ancestors are themselves migrants from Andhra region 2 generations ago and he wants to kick out all andhra people out of TG.
In true Goebbelsian style he used the "Big Lie" Propaganda the make untruths as truth .Naive TG people in rural areas,illeterates and students from rural areas believed him as he promised them the Moon, Almost a 1000 kids have committed suicide due to his words thinking they are helping the TG cause.
slip up of Chidambaram of TG statement in 2008 suddenly gave new life to TG as even youth were getting fed up and the movement was losing steam
From then on it was all games, he was pro congress till TG bill was passed, then open for BJP and again now with MIM as he wants to consolidate Minority votebank.Still his party doesn't have the cadre support of TDP or Congress in rural areas.
This guy is a opportunist, never trust him.
In political circles its general knowledge that during YSR rule his TG cause was pacified by huge sum of money, once YSR died he exploited the situation with no strong leader of congress in AP left.

@JanjaWeed @jha

Congrats, Maharashtra also won, neither will SC approve 73% reservation nor 5% reservation based on religion............

But there will be huge Hindu consolidation against Con & N-Con-P in Maharashtra.
Even Congressis themselves are aware that it's not going to happen. Those kinda stunts were struck down in the past in various other states. It's nothing but a poll gimmick. What amazes me is the fact that Congress still thinks they can fool the public despite the spanking they got from public only a month ago! Congress is like one of those wenches who likes to be spanked all the time! :lol:

@JanjaWeed @jha

BTW source?
did anyone even move against it in the SC?

Back
Top Bottom