What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Jha Saaheb, son said clearly Priya Dutt and said 'Best man God should decide'. I was taken aback actually but laughed my *** off.....watch NDTV for the actual footage :lol:

Yup... He also said Modi is a good man.. ;) and if his father joins BJP, then balle balle for BJP in Mumbai.. :D

Yup... He also said Modi is a good man.. ;) and if his father joins BJP, then balle balle for BJP in Mumbai.. :D

Good man to bolna hi padega....khana to khaya na :D. You can't insult your host, but I see it as evidence that modiji's turf is not very solid now. This guy comes from a profession where patronage is everything (remember the number of times SRK ran to Thackeray's house). So an opportunity where he can score points by supporting and helping future PM of India is given up so publicly...the look on Modi's face showed it all....right?

quote="Nair saab, post: 5140764, member: 34517"]

On the other Hand...

1545874_10152031024029300_81612408_n.jpg

:omghaha:

After initial hype blowing away, AAP workers make beeline to join BJP

As many as 76 AAP workers have joined the BJP in a function here.

"Under the leadership of Leena Singh, founder of AAP in Kanpur, 76 workers joined BJP and in coming weeks many more workers are expected to join ", BJP city unit chief Surendra Maithani said today.

Mathani claimed that not only from AAP but from other parties as well like Congress, SP and BSP many more people are expected to join us.[/quote]

Help me calculate....1 Crore minus 76 is how much?

Last edited:
Watched Times now and was surprised to see Kejju doing same Conggie way wearing the skull cap. Dont have any issues with that, but what looks appalling is their "being different" herd has hit rock bottom

There were rumours of Salim Khan joining BJP. Lets see how it goes.

Inviting bolly stars, celebrities are like short term and populist measures. Nation first, to achieve this motto what is needed - strong administrators with upright honesty, integrity with a iron fist to take decisions.

Kejriwal is so Honest he removes USB
drive safely although he doesn't need to as there's no way his hard disk would get corrupted.

Arvind Kejriwal so honest that he will read
through all the terms and conditions before
clicking on the 'Agree' button

Kejriwalis so Honest that he likes
Shakira's Hips bcz "They Don't Lie".

I suddenly see much potential in you :lol:

Sounds like you took my post in its face value & hence that emotion! :lol:
Ok.. let me make it easy for you! Google search the meaning of 'Too many chiefs and not enough Indians'... & see what you get!

Oh, too many generals not enough soldiers :smart:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom