What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I have a feeling that the NDA won't get as much of a majority as it needs. Giving it a weak mandate and allowing a collapse in the Government soon after, followed by the Congress taking power. Constitutional coups and all that.

Feeling based on what ? .....if they get enough votes it will be MOdi who will be PM in which case the govt. will be stable, if not it will be some other BJP leader who will be PM which will help make BJP stable .. Either way they should get 180 -200 minimum votes for sure, considering the recent election... you are being too pessimistic

Feeling based on what ? .....if they get enough votes it will be MOdi who will be PM in which case the govt. will be stable, if not it will be some other BJP leader who will be PM which will help make BJP stable .. Either way they should get 180 -200 minimum votes for sure, considering the recent election... you are being too pessimistic

Just the mood in the newspapers etc. I know that most of them are pursuing an agenda, but when you look at the comments section, 1 in 3 appear to be AAP supporters. These guys are the urban voters that BJP sorely needed.

If the AAP is actually a Congress sponsored party, those guys are geniuses.

Just the mood in the newspapers etc. I know that most of them are pursuing an agenda, but when you look at the comments section, 1 in 3 appear to be AAP supporters. These guys are the urban voters that BJP sorely needed.

If the AAP is actually a Congress sponsored party, those guys are geniuses.

Media plays a very little role , and most of this is the 500cr. spent on propaganda talking ..
In U,P elections when Media was used largely for propaganda for Congress everyone thought Congress will sweep U.P but Congress got least number of votes of all the parties put together ...

1 in 3 being AAP is a complete joke...i bet 1 in 3 is not AAP even in Delhi they were not "1 in 3" even during Delhi elections after which their support in Urban areas should have decreased . they wont get even .001% of votes in Bangalore , CHennai or Mumbai....

recent survey by TOI showed 44% in urban areas wanted to vote for AAP...trust me.... that is Delusional if they think even 1% of folks in Chennai will vote for AAP...Jayalalitha will whoop his *** royally...

Media plays a very little role , and most of this is the 500cr. spent on propaganda talking ..
In U,P elections when Media was used largely for propaganda for Congress everyone thought Congress will sweep U.P but Congress got least number of votes of all the parties put together ...

1 in 3 being AAP is a complete joke...i bet 1 in 3 is not AAP even in Delhi they were not "1 in 3" even during Delhi elections after which their support in Urban areas should have decreased . they wont get even .001% of votes in Bangalore , CHennai or Mumbai....

recent survey by TOI showed 44% in urban areas wanted to vote for AAP...trust me.... that is Delusional if they think even 1% of folks in Chennai will vote for AAP...Jayalalitha will whoop his *** royally...

I certainly hope you're right.

Kerala CM has been doing this Daily...he wakes up at 5 am till 12 pm every day for this purpose , and idiots in media are saying this is the first a CM is doing this...

actually not a practicle way to govern just a show off i think the best aam admi CM in very way is MANOHER PARIKER

I have a strong belief in the gullibility of the Indian voter. Populist measures are popular, Congress has been using it for decades.

If my parents can believe in astrology, I can believe that.

If my parents can believe in astrology, I can believe that.

Oi, nothing wrong with astrology. Clearly stars and other celestial bodies that are lightyears away are an accurate prediction for the future.

Trust your parents.

Oi, nothing wrong with astrology. Clearly stars and other celestial bodies that are lightyears away are an accurate prediction for the future.

Trust your parents.

:sarcastic:

@kbd-raaf this better be sarcastic humor or else

:mad::mad::mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom