What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Here is the answer from where these illegal bangladeshis come

Here is the answer from where these illegal bangladeshis come

What about motion sensors and security forces ?

u cannot place such stuff along whole border,,,its impossible

@ all the indians here

stop branding @Hindustani78 as bangladeshi,,,if u don't like his comments just don't reply

Does BSF and BDR jointly monitor the border as its international border ?

Last edited:
What about motion sensors and security forces ?

Does BSF and BDR jointly monitor the border as its international border ?

its immaterial,,,u just cannot man the whole border,,,there are millions of loopholes

@Jason bourne there are 4 potential NDA+ allies - TRS, Jaya, Mamata, Patnaik.

Now Modi had two options (both of which would have ultimately ensured that they support NDA Govt.):

1. Either let them sweep there resp. states & then let them DICTATE the terms of engagement to Modi.

2. PROJECT BJP as the most STRONGEST opposition to all these parties & garner enough seats so that, he can make them join NDA on his OWN TERMS.

Thats why he said that even ABUSING them is a way to BRING them to NDA.
Trust me Nabin is too content in Odisha. he wont join modi.

@Jason bourne there are 4 potential NDA+ allies - TRS, Jaya, Mamata, Patnaik.

Now Modi had two options (both of which would have ultimately ensured that they support NDA Govt.):

1. Either let them sweep there resp. states & then let them DICTATE the terms of engagement to Modi.

2. PROJECT BJP as the most STRONGEST opposition to all these parties & garner enough seats so that, he can make them join NDA on his OWN TERMS.

Thats why he said that even ABUSING them is a way to BRING them to NDA.

Agreee ... modi ne kya kiya ki jo bhi pahele nda ke sath the usse uske hi state me main opponant bana diya baki ko bilkul saaf kar diya amitshah ne bhi ek interview me kaha tha hamari ladai BSP se he SP se nahi UP me so UP se sp ko nikal WB me left ko ... or jaylalita vala nahi pata iS dmk with bjp ?

Agreee ... modi ne kya kiya ki jo bhi pahele nda ke sath the usse uske hi state me main opponant bana diya baki ko bilkul saaf kar diya amitshah ne bhi ek interview me kaha tha hamari ladai BSP se he SP se nahi UP me so UP se sp ko nikal WB me left ko ... or jaylalita vala nahi pata iS dmk with bjp ?

Bihar me thodi gadbad ho gai lagti he :0

All are here talking about kicking out illegal bangladeshi immigrants but where ? Will Bangladesh take them back ?
we cannot kick them back but only stop newer ones coming through.
even that step will be enough

sorry to be offtopic

@people here

check tiger shroff stunts on youtube,,,,,damn,,,i mean seriously damn

:devil: Lists are already prepared. How do I know? Check back exactly in 4.5 months. :D
will not be possible,,,,bangladesh won't accept them plus mamata and tarun gogoi will create problems

we cannot kick them back but only stop newer ones coming through.
even that step will be enough

We can build wall like Iserail and have them deported from mumbai kolkata and every part of India.

Already most of them are arrested and all will be kicked out.

We can have all checkpoints well 100km inside India and kick all them in to bay of bengal.

sorry to be offtopic

@people here

check tiger shroff stunts on youtube,,,,,damn,,,i mean seriously damn
Too gay to my liking. lipstick use kartahe. seriously, btw he has a great body.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom