What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Princess Vadra walking on bricks in a village. Hence we should vote for Congress. :sick:

1185017_1486828214862039_320096943565766857_n.jpg

Look at that Miah Ji wanting a chance of catch...:rofl:

Namo should do one rally in amethi .... rahul ki ma ben fir se ek ho jayengi ;)

Well for this case I support Kejriwal that this is fix match, No one from Gandhi family campaign in Varanasi and Modi will not do this in amethi or raibareli.

According to him, bets have also been placed on the number of seats the BJP is likely to win. The odds on the BJP wining 200 plus seats are 10-15 paise. For 210 seats, it is 25-35 paise and for 220 seats, 50 paise. The odds go up to 75 for 230-235 seats, 1 rupee for more than 240 seats and Rs. 1.50 for 250 seats.

The odds for the Congress winning more than 50 seats are 25 paise. It is 50 paise for 60 plus seats and Rs 1 for 75 seats. Most bookies predict that the Congress will not cross 100 seats and the bets are as high as Rs 1.50 - Rs 2 for each bet of Rs 1.

Well for this case I support Kejriwal that this is fix match, No one from Gandhi family campaign in Varanasi and Modi will not do this in amethi or raibareli.

Even if it is fixed modi should do one rally as result is almost sealed congi cant do much now so modi should understand that every thing is fare in love and war ;) will be very interesting to see congis faces then ;)

Banaras mein Kejriwal ke upar bijli ka taargir gaya ....Kejri tadapkar marne hi wala tha ki Manish Sisodia ne yaad dilaya :
Abe Ye UP hai.. Yahan Bijli nahi aati . Chal uth jaa....Nautanki mat kar ......:rofl:

Namo should do one rally in amethi .... rahul ki ma ben fir se ek ho jayengi ;)

Try to understand, for smooth functioning of the govt. it is necessary that Rahul Baba becomes the leader of Opp. in LS & Diggy Raja takes the Loo in RS ;) :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom