What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Kerala is the highest per capita consumers of alcohol. My home state deals with it. But Kerala government has less incentive to tackle the issue as a lot of money, Billions of dollars come from excise money.
--
liquor is legal ....gives money to state..destry people
drugs dont give money to sate ... destroy people

:rofl::rofl:rahul ji gandhi shaeed ho gaya....

Galat kya bola usney??? iss election key baad toh Rahul Ji shaheed hi honey waley hai :D

BTW, if NDA comes to power than you will see an NDA govt. within one year in these states - UK, Jharkhand, Bihar, Maha, Delhi, maybe AP, maybe Telengana (if TRS joins), Orissa :enjoy:

Bekaar Patel is angry that corporates/ EC is urging people to come out and vote. Guess he is terrified that higher turnout will remove his favourite govt.

The conspiracies to have you vote - Livemint

--
if congress come in power RAGA wil get herat attack and then shahed
he have full confidanc ein his abilities in how to loose masively .

Hello Ashutosh

Did not expect to see you in PDF also.

Galat kya bola usney??? iss election key baad toh Rahul Ji shaheed hi honey waley hai :D

BTW, if NDA comes to power than you will see an NDA govt. within one year in these states - UK, Jharkhand, Bihar, Maha, Delhi, maybe AP, maybe Telengana (if TRS joins), Orissa :enjoy:

Are you kidding me?

Odisha assembly election conducted just few days ago with the Parliamentary election. BJD is too strong in Odisha for now to be defeated. For your information BJP is fighting for its existence in Odisha.

--
if congress come in power RAGA wil get herat attack and then shahed
he have full confidanc ein his abilities in how to loose masively .
For Congress to come back to power.. someone from Gandhi pariwar will end up being Shaheed. This was the formula used in the past as well. If push comes to shove... it may be used in the future too!

For Congress to come back to power.. someone from Gandhi pariwar will end up being Shaheed. This was the formula used in the past as well. If push comes to shove... it may be used in the future too!

True that , Priyanka will be the one leading , whats left is Rahul and Vadra .. both seems to be dead weight for the party , while Sonia is too weak to have any political future ...

Mark my words, AK will start some drama now and Congy Media will show that news

Are you kidding me?
Odisha assembly election conducted just few days ago with the Parliamentary election. BJD is too strong in Odisha for now to be defeated. For your information BJP is fighting for its existence in Odisha.

After this General Elections BJP would be looking to expand its influence in states which it doesn't have much presence so it can in future get majority in the Parliament on their own. Orissa, TN and WB are the three most likely targets on their radar. Modi would do all it can to finish off Naveen, Mamata etc like what he has done with Nitish.

Back
Top Bottom