What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bhupendra Chaube... oh well, naam hi kaafi hai! :lol:
Amrinder Singh just shot himself in the foot by giving clean chit to Jagdish Tytler. Even if he had any remote chance of winning in Amritsar.. it's as good as disappeared now!
Lets see ... For once I don't care if there is foul play in this seat as long as Jaitley wins.

Arnab is giving me a headache
Bhupendra Chaubey was worse today. He thinks he is the new Rajdeep , screaming is head off saying why does'nt Modi dissassociate himself from Togadia and purposely ignoring the fact that Togadia was chucked out of Guj by Modi. Guj govt has already filed an FIR against Togadia for this hate speech

It will be clear on 16 May. :sick:

10156064_747984231903035_6421668812144079696_n.jpg

Am watching election express , a lot of people are saying that they will no longer vote for Jaya as she is against Modi ...
i think Jaya's over-ambition is going to cost her this time around. Way things are going... Modi might not need her help at the centre to form the govt. & Jaya's significance in National politics may take a back seat.. & DMK would love to lend a hand whenever needed!

Last edited:
i think Jaya's over-ambition is going to cost her this time around. Way things are going... Modi might not need her help in the centre to form the govt. & Jaya's significance in National politics may take a back seat.. & DMK would love to lend a hand whenever needed!

DMK is playing very smart , they are just keeping their mouths shut leaving their options open . What i want to see is BJP make inroads into Tamil Nadu and W.B reducing both TMC's and AIADMK's relevence

DMK is playing very smart , they are just keeping their mouths shut leaving their options open . What i want to see is BJP make inroads into Tamil Nadu and W.B reducing both TMC's and AIADMK's relevence
BJP is doing all the good things at TN at the moment. It's good that they did not ally themselves with two big parties. 'cause you easily get overshadowed by your bigger partner. By allying themselves with marginal players, BJP has allowed itself enough room to manoeuvre about & start building a base for themselves.

BJP is doing all the good things at TN at the moment. It's good that they did not ally themselves with two big parties. 'cause you easily get overshadowed by your bigger partner. By allying themselves with marginal players, BJP has allowed itself enough room to manoeuvre about & start building a base for themselves.

Reducing the seats of these political parties will also ensure that the third front does not get enough seats to form the government. If all of the major state level parties get fewer seats it will be far too fragile , and even if a govt. is formed it will never last more than a couple of months which will ensure that Modi comes out a lot stronger ....

@arp2041 and others

For 12 of April Voting phase, 55 for NDA out of 110
For the 17th of April Voting phase 77 for NDA out of 122

Total so far: 132 Vast majority of that are BJP seats.

77/122 !!!!!

Buddy u made my DAY!!! :enjoy:

NDA only need 1/3rd seats from next 312 seats for a Modi Sarkar :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom