What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Only Dibrugarh looks good for cong ,Jorhat clearly BJP.

Seat Turnout Last time Change
Tezpur 75 69.7 5.3
Jorhat 76 64.7 11.3
Lakhimpur 76 68.3 7.7
Dibrugarh 70 67.3 2.7
Kaliabor 80 71.3 8.7

Being very optmistic, eh..? Assam is still 5 years away from BJP.
Defeating Congress in Jorhat will be a tall task. Infact Lakhimpur and Dibrugarh might give surprising results.

Is BJP getting any seats here ?
Looks like it ,one journalist predicted 4 seats but iam just looking at turnout

Being very optmistic, eh..? Assam is still 5 years away from BJP.
Defeating Congress in Jorhat will be a tall task. Infact Lakhimpur and Dibrugarh might give surprising results.

You are correct but when turnout passes 10+% its not a good news of incumbent (adding public perception in fray).

Looks like it ,one journalist predicted 4 seats but iam just looking at turnout

You are correct but when turnout passes 10+% its not a good news of incumbent (adding public perception in fray).

If Bhuyan has said it, then its bad news for Congress.. Very Bad news.. Lets hope his predictions turn out to be true this time as well..

It seems I was wrong. People in Assam are claiming that 3 is confirmed out of 5 for BJP. If its true then its a very good opening for BJP I must say .

Is BJP getting any seats here ?

Lag to raha hai bhai.. Assam wale to 3-4 claim kar rahe hain BJP ke liye.. Congress wale bhi thore pareshan hain. Large number of one time voters and most of them voting for Change.. What does that tell you..?

Last edited:
It seems I was wrong. People in Assam are claiming that 3 is confirmed out of 5 for BJP. If its true then its a very good opening for BJP I must say .

Lag to raha hai bhai.. Assam wale to 3-4 claim kar rahe hain BJP ke liye.. Congress wale bhi thore pareshan hain. Large number of one time voters and most of them voting for Change.. What does that tell you..?
If BJP doesnt get majority , then India is done for. :cry::cry::cry:
We need every seat we can get .

Yes, in that "Pink revolution" thread and before that in that "Chennai won't speak Hindi" thread I had my share of differences with some people, in the Chennai thread some people were adamant about making Hindi language "Mandatory" for Tamils when they don't want it. I am neither a Tamil nor a beef eater, even then I was finding it very difficult to accept those Hindi/Hindu preachers' "My way or highway" attitude. It seems certain sections want to impose their version of India everywhere. Such bullying will only result into greater regionalism.

You need to visit that thread again and read OP. No one was arguing about making Hindi " Mandatory ". The topic of that thread and the line of debate was centered around the fact that Tamil Nadu State board does not offer Hindi even as an optional subject which means that a government school could not teach Hindi even if 100% of it's student want to study Hindi.

You seem to be creating phantoms to justify your deep rooted fears.

Congrats India... Looking very good turnover........... Your nation believes on this democracy system....... This election is victory for Your people ...
Waiting for results.... I thought that Aam aadmi party is finished but getting very nice percentage of votes.... No doubt that BJP will win but Aam aadmi party can create some hurdle for BJP getting majority ...overall If Aam Aadmi party wins 35 seat then BJP should forget about majority... ... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
35 seats to AAP lol.. Who is giving you these numbers? Even if they are able to open account that will be big achievement for them!!

Congrats India... Looking very good turnover........... Your nation believes on this democracy system....... This election is victory for Your people ...
Waiting for results.... I thought that Aam aadmi party is finished but getting very nice percentage of votes.... No doubt that BJP will win but Aam aadmi party can create some hurdle for BJP getting majority ...overall If Aam Aadmi party wins 35 seat then BJP should forget about majority... ... :rolleyes:

Nah, AAP is a gone case now. It seems like they may not even get 2 LS seats in Delhi.

Heard Mamta Di is trying to mess up with the Election Commission.Election commission is not Manmohan Singh:rofl:

How on earth is saying ' If you want revenge do it by choosing the right paty and not through swords' Hindutva?
When did I or anyone say that Hindus are threatened. By saying that "Hindus are no way threatened in a overwhelmingly Hindu majority India" you are yourself presuming guilt of the majority community in all instances of disturbances. Are you saying the minority (read Muslims) can never be at fault? You are commiting the same mistake that the earlier drafts of the Communal Bill did i.e presuming that the majority is always at fault . You are taking one sentence of Amit Shah out of context and considering that to be BJP's policy. Tell me have you the BJP manifesto released today? What are your views on it? Is it a 'secular' manifesto according to your standards? And you still hav'nt answered my question on how TMC and CPM are any better.

Hindus are very much threatened in all the areas and pockets where the Muslim population is more than Hindu population. Example Kashmir.

Heard Mamta Di is trying to mess up with the Election Commission.Election commission is not Manmohan Singh:rofl:

Mamta is anti Hindu and need to be put in place.

Thank you for your good wishes.

Actually AAP had a lots of Impact after their performance in Delhi but the this idiot kejriwal spoiled it. He shifted his focus from corruption to anti Modi. He changed himself to an idealist politician to an ordinary opportunist politician. People loose faith in him. Earlier polls used to give him 5% votes which are reduced to 3%. It is better that he is going down. These guys are of Naxal mentality and they can not push india towards the path of growth. They believe in free distribution of everything for the sake of votes.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom