What's new

Indian PM To Resign On May 17 — Official

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Indian PM To Resign On May 17 — Official
Agency Report

— May 8, 2014
Indian Prime Minister, Manmohan Singh, is to resign on May 17, after being at the helm of the ruling Congress-led United Progressive Alliance government for two consecutive five-year terms, official source said on Thursday.

Report says on the eve of demitting office, which is the day the election results will be announced, Singh will address the nation in a farewell speech.

The prime minister had in January said at a media meet that he would retire from politics after the results of the general elections were out.

“India is in the midst of general elections, which began on April 7 and will end on May 12, with results due to be out on May 16,’’ it said.

Opinion polls have suggested that the main opposition, Bharatiya Janata Party would form the next government, with Narendra Modi as the prime minister.

Report says the Congress, being led by Nehru-Gandhi Gandhi, is facing its worst ever defeat due to its inability to tackle corruption and inflation. (Xinhua/NAN)

Indian PM To Resign On May 17 -- Official | Nigerian News from Leadership Newspapers

I don't understand the intention of using laughing smileys while posting such news.

Why not today, oh ! he wants to put review of SC appointed SIT on black money before leaving the chair.

What an epitome of disgrace this man has become in 5 years.

Let the picture become clear.

Let the leading turn into won and wait till it is confirmed NDA has won 272+ seats.
INSHALLAH
Result is already clear what i want to know is this
BJP:- Lead 120/ Won 160/ Total 280 :pop:

images

BjpHAkACYAA7QOE.jpg:medium

Where the Hell is AAP... I heard they didn't get a single seat in Delhi

Kejriwal is wrong about AAP winning 100 Lok Sabha seats. AAP will win 300 Lok Sabha seats on May 16, 2014.

Kejriwal is wrong about winning a 100 seats | Aam Aadmi Party

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's what matters.
yeah waiting for it to be 272....it's 191 already:coffee:

आप ने कहा, आम चुनाव से मिली सीख

दिल्ली के पूर्व विकास एवं श्रम मंत्री गिरीश सोनी ने बताया, "यह हमारे लिए सीखने का अनुभव रहा. जीतना हमारा उद्देश्य नहीं था. लेकिन लोगों ने हमें समर्थन दिया."

आप ने कहा, आम चुनाव से मिली सीख - Hindi News India, Latest news in Hindi, World, Cricket, Politics, Business and Entertainment - ABP News formerly Star News

This is a great day for India. For perhaps the first time, everyone voted for development, stable governance & reduced
corruption,,,instead of merely voting on basis of caste, religion, sect or otherwise.

Congratulations to all my fellow Indians!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom