What's new

Indian PM Modi comes under fire in India over anti satellite missile test drama

This is the issue with Indian mindset that always creates a favourable grey picture of rivals contrary to the facts having no relations with the outside world. Had it been the case; last couple of episodes have already explained how India has been viewed by the outside world except that continuous Indian Media Propaganda caps populace. As said, Modi is indeed an achievement and fruits will come soon.

Indeed ,last couple of episodes proved that India's diplomatic capability and influence in and around the world .
There is no doubt about Indian.mindset .
We need a leader thst can announce this kind of strong achievements .
We knows this is for political achievements .Possibly this development was on emergency fast track after recent development in the region.
We knew somekind of reply will come for Chinese .
This was that one.

Why everyone is crying ?

PM did a right thing .
Anyway this development will going ti cause serious resonance in World .So its better the leader himself declaring this one ,So we can be sure nnone dares to criticise him.
Political gimmick let them do .
No problem
people who have nothing to brag always cry on adversary's achievements . anti modi gang , where ever they are will be decimated . i am confident as nature has her own rules .

Yes, this is a repeat of what India was able to achieve since Vedic times. Congrats to India.

Now, please kindly read my signature

Vedic India has invented 0 for mathematics, during the same time or much later China invented gun powder.

So save your antics to yourself. The whole of India cares very little about China.

Why everyone is crying ?

PM did a right thing .
Anyway this development will going ti cause serious resonance in World .So its better the leader himself declaring this one ,So we can be sure nnone dares to criticise him.
Political gimmick let them do .
No problem

I don't think anyone is crying, what they are saying is to practice hitting targets on earth first and then into space, I think it a logical order of doing things. Modi is like my childhood friend who after failing metric twice went for admission in college and when staff asked him what about metric he replied, i will do it after intermediate because then metric will become easier to pass.

D2qqESWVYAEEELv.jpg

If the test were real and it destroyed a sat, that will create a lot of debris which will trigger international uproar all over all media platforms.

Modi is emphasising is "watchman" credentials. Risky strategy, but seems to be working for the gullible masses. When Chinese shot down satellite, its leader did not appear on TV. Also Soviet leader and USA president did not appear in TV, when they did tests. Shows his insecurity.

Modi is emphasising is "watchman" credentials. Risky strategy, but seems to be working for the gullible masses. When Chinese shot down satellite, its leader did not appear on TV. Also Soviet leader and USA president did not appear in TV, when they did tests. Shows his insecurity.
He has to win Elections

He has to win Elections

Seems cheap and tacky. Modi genuinely sees himself as the only person to save India. Over 5 years we have seen his delusions play out. Note ban... He is a typical populist. He will lie and justify it for a greater cause. History has seen many people like him.

Please note I am not questioning asat test, just modi's mentaility.

Modi politicize everything. Just like Trump.

Back
Top Bottom